• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
You lot lost all your sympathy with the on field behaviour of Drogba, Ballack and Terry, at least from my side.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Noone will disagree that Chelsea were blatantly robbed by the ref and that is the reason all ManU and Arsenal forums crumbled under the weight of the LOL posts :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'd like to hear your opinion when the same thing happens with your team. You lead for 90 minutes, have 7 shots on target against the opposition's 0 and the ref dismisses 3-4 clear penalty appeals.

You would have reacted in a much worse manner if it was you who was actually playing the match. The players did the same. Drogba got too carried away but those sh1tty UEFA people will ban him anyway. They didn't want an all-English final again and their wish was fulfilled. The bast*rds.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I'd like to hear your opinion when the same thing happens with your team. You lead for 90 minutes, have 7 shots on target against the opposition's 0 and the ref dismisses 3-4 clear penalty appeals.
I would shout every swear word possible at the ref.
But the occasion is special when CFC are on the receiving end,you know.;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Noone will disagree that Chelsea were blatantly robbed by the ref and that is the reason all ManU and Arsenal forums crumbled under the weight of the LOL posts :p

ManU must be splitting their sides thinking that the Cup is in the bag. And Arse - well you have to admire the gall of these people. After participating in the most 1-sided semi-final ever seen in the CL, when ManU swept the floor with their team, Bendtner got caught with his pants down (poor BABY must have been asking for a change of diaper), they still manage to appear on forums to mock us.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

You would have reacted in a much worse manner if it was you who was actually playing the match. The players did the same. Drogba got too carried away but those sh1tty UEFA people will ban him anyway. They didn't want an all-English final again and their wish was fulfilled. The bast*rds.

Indeed you lot were unlucky. But know what you lot just had to finish the game off and never have sit back after a 1-0 lead.
Drogba was such a disgrace. He should have scored two in TWO CLEAR CUT CHANCES in both the leg but he didn't.
Regarding the penalties, out of 4, 2 were a 50-50 case, you have it or you don't. Malouda's was prolly a penalty but so was Henry's in the first leg. And to be very honest it would be very difficult to give a penalty to Drogba. His reputation speaks for itself.
Bad luck happens with every team. It happened to us at Athens 07 when Inzaghi's was not a goal and we should have had a penalty but you have to dust yourself up and get over it. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
but you have to dust yourself up and get over it. :|

That is what we will do. That is what we did last year and got to this point only to be f*cked over by a referee. And reports on the Net suggest that the ref admitted to UEFA 2 hours after the game that he made a few mistakes. FEW? Understatement of the year.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
BTW Which kit United will wear in the final? Barca would the home side right? So ManUre would be wearing their white kit huh?

Baker

Albicelestes
F**king Norwegian

only FA cup is ahead of us....................hope we can pick that..

But i don't thing barca can lift CL with these performance........... (manu .... u r lucky)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Barca performed badly only because Chelsea actually applied brakes to them, and that Hiddink outclassed them tactically. I am pretty sure they would be able to play more freely against Mancs and win the CL.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Barca performed badly only because Chelsea actually applied brakes to them, and that Hiddink outclassed them tactically. I am pretty sure they would be able to play more freely against Mancs and win the CL.

Without both their fullbacks? With Ronaldo & Rooney on the flanks for ManU? Anderson will shackle Xavi/Iniesta anyway. And then there's Carrick to spray passes from deep. ManU got the final they would have wanted and must be odds-on favourites to retain the trophy.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Carles Puyol would return in the match AFAIK and I think Yaya Toure would play an important role in the match.
ManU always look threatened when team take the attack to them. That is what what we did, Fulham did and so did Porto with the 2-2 draw.
Also Barca go to final with the experience of slogging it out against Chelsea while ManUre have had an easy route via a listless Inter, underdog Porto, and a sh!tty Arsenal team. I think this experience will actually help them out. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Carles Puyol would return in the match AFAIK and I think Yaya Toure would play an important role in the match.
ManU always look threatened when team take the attack to them. That is what what we did, Fulham did and so did Porto with the 2-2 draw.
Also Barca go to final with the experience of slogging it out against Chelsea while ManUre have had an easy route via a listless Inter, underdog Porto, and a sh!tty Arsenal team. I think this experience will actually help them out. :p

ManU's main threats will come from the wide positions - Evra, Ronaldo, Rooney, Rafael/O'Shea and barca have a creaking Sylvinho as a regular fullback. Dunno who will play on the other side for them.

I think ManU will win easily. Barca can hog the ball as much as they want, like they did last night but against English teams they just can't seem to get through the defence.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ManU will park the bus against the goal but they will be more efficient on the counters than Chelsea.
United are the favorites but I want Henry to win the CL so Barca ftw.(Don't play pleb though)

Baker

Albicelestes
ManUre have had an easy route via a listless Inter, underdog Porto, and a sh!tty Arsenal team. I think this experience will actually help them out. :p

:grin::grin:

but yesterday barca bot able to penetrate to Chelsea penalty box.... the famous messidona was not able to hold the ball with in that area........

iinfi

mekalodu
Surely a "paid" referee wouln't have sent-off Abidal at such a crucial stage?

i knew u wud say that. thats the only way UEFA could possibly hide the fact that they did order the ref that they didnt want a all english final.
and 24 hours after UEFA said a red card cannot be appealed
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8037362.stm
this comes out. this is only to tell the world that they are caring towards english teams. they didnt want an english club to win it... did they?
the fletcher red card is also a conspiracy. can anyone prove. i doubt it

Top Bottom