• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
i'l hold a protest march if he is sold to anyone(yaya)......besides yaya has said his salary at arsenal is nowhere near what hes being paid at barca..:-|

iinfi

mekalodu
jus one statement
if one has the opinion that the ref was not paid (not by Barca board) would go down as the the biggest joke of all time.

ref is not blind. all decisions were clearly for someone's benefit!!!! NO DOUBT ABT IT

/me returns after wiping agony/pain/nightmare/tears of yesterday :|
On second thought, I've moved on......

Seriously, us Chelsea fans have to take heart and look at the bigger picture.
We have matured as a side under Hiddink, who has done more than what Scholari did in his rein, and gave us the chance the gain some silverware which Scholari almost denied.
Mind you, he was called in only to ensure 3rd-4th place in the league, and now he has taken us to Champions League SF and FA Cup final.
We will lose one of the best, humblest and most tactical manager once he leaves :(
Take a bow, sir, take a bow :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Here's what Guus Hiddink said:-

"Players make mistakes, coaches make mistakes, the referee can make mistakes. And that is why we give them the benefit of the doubt sometimes. That is all in the game.

But if you have seen three or four situations waved away, then it is the worst I have seen. At this moment I have to think a lot if I have seen worse.

What I am sure about is in games like this you really have to get top-notch referees with lots of experience of the big leagues in Italy, Spain, Germany and England."

Hiddink on Drogba:
"I can understand fully his reaction, full of emotion, full of adrenalin. People say you should be in control. He was in control. The moment a player is full of emotion and starts hitting, he is going beyond where he should go. I fully understand his behaviour and I will protect that."

Pep Guardiola- "I can understand that Chelsea can be disappointed by the performance of the referee. They say a lot of penalties is possible but I didn't see."
WTF? He didn't see?

red_devil

Back!
^ how the f did he not Ze the incident !!

oh...Mr. Wenger never Ze's them too...so possibly all of us who ze them are wrong :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
jus one statement
if one has the opinion that the ref was not paid (not by Barca board) would go down as the the biggest joke of all time.

ref is not blind. all decisions were clearly for someone's benefit!!!! NO DOUBT ABT IT
lolwut?
Agreed that the refreeing was indeed awful. And Chelsea deserved at least one penalty no doubt, but saying the Referee is paid is just being over the top.
Why aren't Chelsea fans not caring to mention that the sending off of Abidal was inappropriate. Surely Anelka had fallen over/dived but the Referee sent Abidal off which almost killed Barca off.
Surely a "paid" referee wouln't have sent-off Abidal at such a crucial stage?

abyss88

Broken In
^^^yeah...no one remembers abidal's sending off..he was crying in the dressing room and saying that " a nulka" tricked him!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
As Barcelona players, management and substitutes ran onto the field to celebrate their last-gasp winner, and a place in the Champions League final in Rome, there was one remaining figure in the Barca dugout.

Stood with his hands by his sides and quietly surveying what was going on around him was Eidur Gudjohnsen.

As the old saying goes, you can take the boy out of Chelsea, but you can't take the Chelsea out of the boy!!

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/34a.gif

Top Bottom