• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
yup i know that... there r talks of selling him to some club..... i just read anews united r biddin for berbatoav

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
berbatov is nice but not quite good as RVN.

It sounds funny but chelsea have the best attack with Drog,sheva,ballack,lampard,essien,kalou,SWP but they dont score goals for some reason.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
RVN was only good in his initial years... berbatov is very gooooood have u seen his goals...cum on..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thierry is in Time magazine's most influential persons' list under Heroes and Icons
category for his fight against racism8)
*www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=38184

Arsenal's new no. 1?
ARSENAL are closing in on a £2million deal for Poland keeper Lukasz Fabianski.

The Legia Warsaw star, 22, jetted to London for talks and a medical on Thursday.

Arsene Wenger wants the 6ft 3in stopper to be Jens Lehmann’s understudy next season and sees him as the long-term Gunners No 1.

Fabianski was given permission by Legia to meet Wenger but the transfer terms have not yet been finalised.

Legia chiefs are trying to keep negotiations under wraps but the deal is expected to be confirmed this weekend.

They claim Fabianski was not at training on Thursday or Friday because of an injury.

Fabianski won the Polish title with Legia last season and is seen as a better prospect in his homeland than Manchester United’s Tomasz Kuszczak.

He was selected ahead of United No 2 Kuszczak for the World Cup and has four caps.

Fabianski is vying with Celtic’s Artur Boruc to be Poland’s first choice and sees a move to the Emirates as the perfect step up.
Source:The sun

Last edited:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Hides his head in shame.......

Anyway wat was SAF thinking with such a negative formation.
I could not believe it with two holding players.
If they went 4-4-2 their prospects would be much better

Still we have the double

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
ssk429 said:
i don't agree with u completely
yes ac milan were the better team last night , u know what we were missing...... a dm like gattuso.... so we definetly need hargreaves....& what we lacked was a good leader/motivator like gattuso( i was missing keane & gary neville today :( ). & our main defenders rio & gary ....we r not a one man team we created chances but..... we didnt have much possession so their were very few chances.... scholes was not playin his natural game ... he was not tackling(fear of gettin booked) that is why we couldn't win possesion in the middle........

PEOPLE im goin to calcutta could u'll plz tell me where can i get an original man utd shirt & how much will it cost plz reply by today evening
I already have two of them.One of them with Number 11
(My All Time Favourite) and one without any name (Got it as a gift from my UK Friend)

*img367.imageshack.us/img367/4121/giggsxj1.jpg

Top Bottom