• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
even i luv it :D

hey vimal how cum u appear offline always,,,, ru online?? or u keep login out & loggin in

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Dudek rules out English stay

Wantaway Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek has ruled out staying in England should he leave Anfield.
Dudek is keen to leave Liverpool in the summer after turning down the chance to sign a new deal.
The Polish international's current contract expires in the summer and he plans to move on after growing increasingly frustrated at his lack of first team chances.
A number of clubs are thought to be tracking Dudek, but the 2005 UEFA Champions League hero says he could not imagine himself staying in England as he would not like to play against Liverpool.
"I am out of contract and I need to play football," Dudek told Daily Star Sunday.
"I feel hungry to play but it would be impossible for me to stay in England and play for someone else.
"It will be a step down for me.
"I can't imagine walking into Anfield on match day , seeing the Kop and then hoping to see Liverpool lose."
Source : *home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=465206&CPID=8&clid=14&lid=2&title=Dudek+rules+out+English+stay

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
vimal_mehrotra said:
Reina won his team the FA cup and the semis of UCL by stoping penalties.
VDS is no competition for him.

VDS is better than him...but both make blunders....& in current form reina is better

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
:shock:
wikipedia extract-"Through his time at Villarreal, and now with Liverpool, Reina has gained a reputation for saving a high percentage of penalty kicks."
Espn soccernet extract-"He is seen as something of a spot-kick expert. In 2004/05 he saved seven of the nine penalties Villarreal conceded."

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
big news Shev might be out of the FA cup finals.....

*home.skysports.com/list.aspx?HLID=...final&lid=&channel=Football_Home&f=rss&clid=8

CHALTON also relegated ...

CHA 0-2 TOT

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsene will talk to real madrid about JA Reyes this week

FRANCK RIBERY has put Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea on red alert by claiming he is interested in a move to England.
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007210263,00.html

You know where most of the french guys are:p

Last edited: