Inzaghi : too old and not fit
Gilardino : can be devastating if it is his day
Serginho : back frm injury
Oliviera : A kid

That leaves Kaka only, what can he do alone

And Ronaldo and Giggs will certainly tear out their ageing fullbacks

this what i had written

wizrulz said:
dont write it ...keep to urself..else very soon u will have to eat ur WORDS...:D

*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/roflmao3.gif

hahahaha...and my prediction is true abt finalist

*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/roflmao3.gif

AC MILAN VS LIVERPOOL

with AC winning it 2-1 ....taking a revenge.....:D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Y the gooners are not busy with their own club's problems but taking more interest in ManU's problems.?:grin::D

That's because problems may arise only when teams are in the UCL semi-finals, FA cup finals and on the top of EPL.:D, not when teams get knocked out of all competitions before the real competition begins.:D...like the gooners.:D

BTW, I want the Gerrard and Co to win the UCL.:)

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Gooners always miss out in the last moment
This year Carling Cup's defeat to Chelsea and last year's defeat to Barca are just a few examples.
And AW always keep saying that his young gooners are firing goals for Arsenal (Still Wondering)
And now eve AW's and Henry's stay at Arsenal are being counted as Dein exited

So all gooner fans, please be concerned abt Arsene and his Gooners rather than pin-pointing other teams.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I was unable to see the live match between AC and Man U
(Office Night Shift):mad:.
Just saw the repeat footage in Ten Sports
Man U deserved to lose to AC who were simply outstanding.
There was only one decision which Man U could have got leading to a penalty (50/50 Chance) - Oddo's tackle on Rooney while trying a bicycle kick
Ronaldo was simply outclassed by ever dependable Gattuso.
IMHO the best players of the night were Fletcher and Vidic (even though he was not 100% fit, he had the same determination as ever)

Man U's season too much depends on Ronaldo.
Its becoming a one man show.
I sincerely hope that Carrick and others play a vital role atleast in the game against Chelsea (Premiership) and in the FA Cup Final to show that its a team game.

I was simply overjoyed to see Man U's 9 Team Players in
PFA's Team of the Year, but now its a concern as United require atleast 3 signings this summer. Left Winger is inevitable as Giggs is getting old.
The Central Midfield requires a good person to hold
(Hargreaves would be the best IMHO).
And definitely a Striker (Larsson is a very good option as he is a experienced player who can quickly adapt himself to the Premiership even though he might be there only for a maximum of 2 Seasons)

And Premiership is definitely open still now as both
Chelsea have to play Arsenal at Emirates and both Man U and Everton at Stamford Bridge
and
Man U have to play Man City and Chelsea at City Of Manchester Stadium and Stamford Bridge respectively and on the final day West Ham at Old Trafford.It could ultimately be the goal difference which could decide who would be the FA Premier League's Champion.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Huh?I agree with fletcher,but vidic was playing horrible,worst of the lot.
ManU will surely win as long as they do not land any major fuk up:D

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
techtronic said:
I was unable to see the live match between AC and Man U
(Office Night Shift):mad:.
Just saw the repeat footage in Ten Sports
Man U deserved to lose to AC who were simply outstanding.
There was only one decision which Man U could have got leading to a penalty (50/50 Chance) - Oddo's tackle on Rooney while trying a bicycle kick
Ronaldo was simply outclassed by ever dependable Gattuso.
IMHO the best players of the night were Fletcher and Vidic (even though he was not 100% fit, he had the same determination as ever)

Man U's season too much depends on Ronaldo.
Its becoming a one man show.
I sincerely hope that Carrick and others play a vital role atleast in the game against Chelsea (Premiership) and in the FA Cup Final to show that its a team game.

I was simply overjoyed to see Man U's 9 Team Players in
PFA's Team of the Year, but now its a concern as United require atleast 3 signings this summer. Left Winger is inevitable as Giggs is getting old.
The Central Midfield requires a good person to hold
(Hargreaves would be the best IMHO).
And definitely a Striker (Larsson is a very good option as he is a experienced player who can quickly adapt himself to the Premiership even though he might be there only for a maximum of 2 Seasons)

And Premiership is definitely open still now as both
Chelsea have to play Arsenal at Emirates and both Man U and Everton at Stamford Bridge
and
Man U have to play Man City and Chelsea at City Of Manchester Stadium and Stamford Bridge respectively and on the final day West Ham at Old Trafford.It could ultimately be the goal difference which could decide who would be the FA Premier League's Champion.

i don't agree with u completely
yes ac milan were the better team last night , u know what we were missing...... a dm like gattuso.... so we definetly need hargreaves....& what we lacked was a good leader/motivator like gattuso( i was missing keane & gary neville today :( ). & our main defenders rio & gary ....we r not a one man team we created chances but..... we didnt have much possession so their were very few chances.... scholes was not playin his natural game ... he was not tackling(fear of gettin booked) that is why we couldn't win possesion in the middle........

PEOPLE im goin to calcutta could u'll plz tell me where can i get an original man utd shirt & how much will it cost plz reply by today evening

Last edited:

vivektheone

Right off the assembly line
He he finally my prediction about finals has come true....

Now I hope Livepool beat AC Milan too...

vivektheone said:
HI Guys,

Recently I read in a forum that Liverpool is on its way to Champions league glory as the omens say so.

Liverpool won Champion's league on 2005 and here are some things which happened then and have happened this season also.

1. They were beaten by Everton,Bolton,Arsenal and ManU during their previous truimph.

2. They lost out in FA Cup 4th round.

3. They also crashed out of Carling Cup then.

They are most likely to meet Chelsea and probably AC Milan(Man U too have a chance but the omens says "NO"! Sorry ManU fans...) if they cruise thru to semi finals and finals like the previous one.

I know that all these are just resemblence.But what if it happens? That is why I posted it.

There were some more details about other similarities.Hope u guys check it out. It was cool reading after all.

It is available in the forums of Liverpool community at orkut.

regards
Vivek

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
vimal_mehrotra said:
Milan will bring loserpool back to earth like they did to 'the best attack in europe'

The dual attack of Dirk Kuyt and Peter Crouch up front with an attacking midfielder like Gerrard is not to be underestimated.:cool:

Top Bottom