• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Gotta give it to them: Milan were too good and far more clinical in their finishing on the night.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
these bloody gooners ...... i was expecting it... when we r winnin we can never find u in the football channel.... but when we lost there u r happily jumping around......fools.... shouting out that we lost....bloody hypocrites

ps- milan were the better team last night no doubt ...so i hope they defeat loserpools & win the ucl

ssk_the_gr8

u f**k off ...arsene's leavin...& u r goin to have a real bad time after that

& u made it to the finals "last year" but never won it bloody loser

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Loool,really frustrated mancer,I can't blame you for that though:p.And Arsene is gonna go nowhere.Even if he does,The Arsenal will stand tall..

ssk_the_gr8

in ur dreams.... & tell me has ur team ever won the ucl never so u better keep quiet cuz we belong to different class altogether

we were defeated by milan & u were defeated by psv come on.... u could do better or even worse than that

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dont tell me that you were not able to score even 1 goal with your first line of attack.We were weak as hell against PSV(and for the most of the season)

ssk_the_gr8

& ...there u start whinin again(makin bahanas) like mourinho( i guess u like him)... dude we had our problems with injuries ... i never talked abt that... we didnt have rio, gary & saha & evra but u never looked at that but started sayin stuff without thinkin......

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
man u qualified what as awesome performance ....

oops!!! my mistake i thought man u was red and black .... :D ... 3-0 and 2 away goals now thats a champ like performance in the semis ... amazing man u supporters ...

Top Bottom