• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ arrey bhai mere... .match mere aur abyss ke beech main nahin hai... match toh blue brigade v/s abyss ka hai :D ... main to sirf teeli lagane ki koshish kar raha roon :D

but tu fikar mat kar... teri team toh khel hi nahin rahi na...tu sirf spectator/fan ki tarah side main baith ke match dekh :D

anyways, this was doing rounds on twitter :

Tuesday night’s UEFA Champions League Semi-Final Second Leg match against Manchester United is possibly the most important match ever to be played at Emirates Stadium.

With the encounter delicately poised, we urge all Arsenal supporters to arrive early at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday night, so that the stadium is completely full by kick-off.

We also urge all Arsenal supporters to wear red on the night and to make as much noise as possible to support the team throughout this huge evening.

To turn Emirates Stadium completely red and white, the Club has produced 60,000 specially designed flags for every Arsenal supporter to wave on the night. The flags will be on each seat in the stadium and we urge all supporters to help us create a fantastic atmosphere by waving their flags, especially when the teams come out at the start of the match.

The stadium will be open from 6.30pm on Tuesday night. So get to Emirates Stadium early to create a winning atmosphere in one of the biggest nights in Arsenal’s history.

source : *www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-v-man-united-get-behind-the-team

LOL :lol:

btw, those guys give free flags ?? its completely un heard of in India for any sport..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Did you see those little blue squarish flags in Chelsea's game against Juve(I think?)Sounds same to me.Lot of teams do it nowadays.
Personally I prefer the old scarves and banners.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/van-persie-and-silvestre-in-squad-for-man-utd
RVP fit for this game is MASSIVE FKIN boost.He will allow us to play a 442 formation with Nasri and Theo on the wings.

This was recently spotted on .com
*www.arsenal.com/assets/images/onlinestore-popup.jpg
Sneak preview of the new away kit!
Thankfully it does not look like the horrible green one which was thought to be almost certainly the real thing.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Sami Hyypia to join Bayer Leverkusen.

*www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_5278852,00.html

Sad to see a Liverpool legend go. Will always remember his contributions particularly his goal v Juventus at Anfield.
Best of Luck to Sami for his Bundesliga stint. :)
Hopefully he will be back as to become part of the coaching staff. :)

iinfi

mekalodu
Birmingham promoted to Premier League

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/03/birmingham-promoted-championship-norwich-relegated

Welcome back to the premiership, the real blues. :-D

real blues ... lol ... probably you can dream to beat them nxt season...

@ Kl@w-24 : Marouane Fellaini for Ballack n Deco nxt season... wat say? everton mite not sell him or mite cost us 20m. i see him as an emerging top attacking mid-fielder.

iinfi

mekalodu
for the barca game to be fair, we will get approx 2 clear-cut chances and 2 half chances.. thats it ...and we have to convert all of them to have any hope of proceeding.

Dear Ballack,
if you still think you are one of the best in the world in ur position. here.. u got another chance. prove it
regards
iinfi

red_devil

Back!
for the barca game to be fair, we will get approx 2 clear-cut chances and 2 half chances.. thats it ...and we have to convert all of them to have any hope of proceeding.

against barca, i don't think it'll come down to how many chances you get...i think Guus will be more happy NOT to give barca any chance and pounce on that odd chance which you will get against barca...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
real blues ... lol ... probably you can dream to beat them nxt season...

@ Kl@w-24 : Marouane Fellaini for Ballack n Deco nxt season... wat say? everton mite not sell him or mite cost us 20m. i see him as an emerging top attacking mid-fielder.

Fellaini? I have my doubts regarding him. Many players can perform well at clubs outside the big-4 but not all of them can make the transition to a club competing for honours on 4 fronts. Take Sidwell, Parker, Boulahrouz, Ben Haim, Kezman etc for example. Of course, there are exceptions.

And, Fellaini has probably committed the most no. of fouls this season. We don't want players giving away cheap free-kicks in dangerous positions against Europe's elite.

In all, good player but maybe not what we need.

Fellaini? I have my doubts regarding him. Many players can perform well at clubs outside the big-4 but not all of them can make the transition to a club competing for honours on 4 fronts. Take Sidwell, Parker, Boulahrouz, Ben Haim, Kezman etc for example. Of course, there are exceptions.

And, Fellaini has probably committed the most no. of fouls this season. We don't want players giving away cheap free-kicks in dangerous positions against Europe's elite.

In all, good player but maybe not what we need.
How about Karim Benzema? :D
A great, talented player, just 21 years of age :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
ManUre to bid 70m euros for Ribery :shock:
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/m...franck-ribery-bayern-munich-cristiano-ronaldo

red_devil

Back!
ManUre to bid 70m euros for Ribery :shock:
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/m...franck-ribery-bayern-munich-cristiano-ronaldo

if your try to read the whole article, then mid way through it you will find :
United's remarkable offer, which comfortably eclipses the record £44m paid by Real Madrid for Zinedine Zidane in 2001, is contingent on the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo to Madrid this summer but the approach to Bayern has been firm enough to suggest that the Portuguese's departure is a near certainty.

so it looks like those fagots from madrid will sponsor our ribery transfer :D

now i just hope fergie extracts enough cash from those fagots to sponsor a transfer of some more utility players -- most importantly a good enough DM.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
niaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Yeah I read that part. But the thing is when there were recent reports of C.Ronaldo NOT wanting to join Real Madrid, something feels odd about this.
And how much Real are willing to shell out for him? :?
I think Ribery would do well though...it would be excellent transfer for Fungusface, but would he do justice to the position of CR?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Silly season is about to begin.

Ronaldo->Madrid
Ribery->ManU

and

Every player will cost more than 30million Pounds as soon as ManCity come into the picture. :lol:

Top Bottom