• Manchester United

• Barcelona

• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
*its surprising that u call united manure and then command respect for your team. the first thing that you should do is respect the opposition especially with that patheitc performance of yours. i hope the concerned person understands this.

the game was brilliant. everyone had a good game. sheasy doesnt score often but whenever he does, those are damn important goals. ronnie has improved and has removed that 'not performing in the big games' tag although his antics are still pissing off. but the lad has improved and cut down on his diving remarkably. rooney again put in a brilliant performance. the midfield of fletcher, carrick and ando was flawless especially fletcher. he has really been our unsung hero this season. the tie was a dampner seeing the occasion because one team simply didnt turn up. we should have scored a goal more and killed the tie off. but i am confident on yesterday's performance that we can score that crucial way goal.
No need to flame dude (otherwise you'll be termed as plastic :D)
I respect ManU, seriously, I think they are one of the most succesively clubs I've witnessed in the EPL
However, I sincerely hate the arrogance they show on the pitch, and their fans are one of the worst you'll see (of course there are exceptions :wink: )
Name calling, thrash talking is all part and parcel of the game, you have to join in or keep mum :D
Viva la Chelsea! :twisted:

Ya Manure are a pretty good team with some world class players.I respect their achievements.
That doesn't change the fact that they have some cvnts on the pitch and some of the worst fans around.No surprise they come crawling out of the woodwork whenever Manu beat Arsenal.
i have started posting just now in this forum. so dont give me that ' you come when you win dig'. and namecalling is seriously irritating and takes the life from a healthy footballing discussion. in my opinion u namecall clubs u know are better than yours. there is no need for that if you beleive your team is good enough :lol:. namecalling is for muppets and gloryhunters

and i think you used that term for ronaldo. i dont think he is a bigger c*nt that a certain player who broke three bones in john terry's foot, or the one who put in a two footed lunge on ashley cole and then fell like he was hit by a bullet from point blank range, or the one who broke wesley sneijder's leg in a pre season friendly that had no importance at all, or the one who took a swipe at a young gary neville and didnt have the balls to take on someone his own size.

however bad we mancs be we dont boo our own players at our home ground. i think that tells the difference doesnt it

anyways i dont want to take that discussion further. did anyone watch the bremen- hamburg match in the uefa cup last night on tensports. good game. bremen as usual didnt have the rub of the green and went down one nil at home despite dominating the proceedings. on pure footballing terms, i think the uefa cup is a better spectacle than the champions league since teams dont believe in the home and away policy and we always get open games. the quality of games is decent too.

coming to the premier league, a tough trip to middlesbrough awaits. we havent been too comfortable to play there in recent seasons since middlesbrough are always up for games against the top four. if we win this game by whatsoever margin, that will put the title to rest. we have the squad to do it. sir alex would ring in some changes and make the squad fresh

abyss88

Broken In
Messi: “I wouldn’t change Barca for anything”

The Argentine forward told reporters on Wednesday that he is not interested in any possible future overtures from Real Mad-rid or anyone else: “Money doesn’t buy happiness. I’ve got everything in Barcelona and I wouldn’t change Barca for anything”.

:)
visca el barca*www.barcaforum.com/image.php?u=698&dateline=1236594724

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
There are mixed reports over the severity of Rio Ferdinand's rib injury, with the Daily Mail and Daily Mirror insisting the United skipper will be out of action for at least three weeks and has started coughing up blood:?:

another argentinian hints again that he may leave OT this summer. if he leaves and then we again go in search of a striker, i would be pissed. cmon sir alex, make tevez stay

well the official website is still mum on rio's injury. keeping my fingers crossed. but anyways evans can step in as he has shown time and time again this season especially during our amazing clean sheet run

red_devil

Back!
^ nah !! 32mn is a bit too much of a price for Tevez...Yes he runs his arse off on the pitch and tries to close down people but to pay 32 mn for that job is way too much don't you think ?

abyss88

Broken In
another argentinian hints again that he may leave OT this summer. if he leaves and then we again go in search of a striker, i would be pissed. cmon sir alex, make tevez stay
i've read that fergie is going for lyon striker Karim Benzema for 30 mn pounds..but benzema is not interested!

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2406183.ece

meanwhile wayne rooney has expressed his hatred for liverpool
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2315800.ece

red_devil

Back!
^ neither of that [what abyss said about Fergie, Benzema and Rooney] is new...

besides, i still think Benzema is just over priced.. 30 mn for that dude is too much !!

btw, wonder if we actually need such an over priced striker... cos if we do go out and buy one that person is again gonna end up much like Tevez... Fergie can't play 3 strikers every game which would mean either of Rooney, Berbatov or <that highly priced striker> has to be on the bench and i don't think it <that player> would like being benched either [just like tevez doesn't wanna be benched now]
plus we even have kids coming through -- Wellbeck, Macheda and next season Frazer Campbell will most probably return after his loan spell at Spuds...

United are better off buying a medium priced striker ...someone in the 15-20 mn bracket..someone like Roque Santa Cruz or something... or some DM

vidic must be upset cuz his baby is injured:))!!;-)
lol..........that joke is going places isnt it. but rio is a sweeper just like carvalho. but people only remember the defender who attacks the ball like vida and terry and not who cleans up the mess. rio is as important as vida imo. he showed that against barcelona last season and inter this season when vida wasnt there. as a matter of fact he and evans make up a better defensive partnership than vida and evans

as sir alex has said that tevez has played more minutes than both rooney and berba this season. as i see it his problem is that he doesnt have the security of a contract. i am sure once he gets one he would be happy to be benched and with the squad rotation that fergie masters in i think he would get ample time. but that would also mean more loan spells for the likes of campbell, manucho and others. although i dont mind. the argentinian's heart i at OT. and i think it should remain there

prateek007391

In the zone
This looks like one of the biggest fans are gathered here

Do poll in the following place

*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114282

Which is the most loved browser

Sweet and Simple

red_devil

Back!
as a matter of fact he and evans make up a better defensive partnership than vida and evans

what ? Nahiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <like they say in those stupid soaps :p>

IMHO,

Vidic + Rio > Evans + Vidic > Rio + Evans

/* offtopic

why do you guys have usernames that look like passwords ??

look_niks01011968 and prateek007391

*/

nah.............vida and evans are similar players. they both are ball winners who make crunching tackles and win headers. i dont think that rio and evans have let in a goal this season when they have paired together (i may be wrong) but evans and vida had those 3 alone against blackburn

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea 09/10 Home Kit revealed:

*www.chelseamegastore.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_cfc-59941.jpg

A major disappointment. This season's kit is waaay better. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26a.gif

Top Bottom