• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chelsea 09/10 Home Kit revealed:

*www.chelseamegastore.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_cfc-59941.jpg

A major disappointment. This season's kit is waaay better. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26a.gif
Not much difference IMO
I hope they change Petr Cech's uniform (bright orange burns my retina, probably easier for the striker to spot too :|) and that pathetic Yellow Away kits for the entire team :|
Off Topic:
I'm looking to buy a Chelsea Jersey
What's the official/Street price?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ A hell lot of difference from the 08/09 kit!!! Where's the collar??? And what are those patches doing there?? :(

The yellow kit is at least better than the fluorescent away kit!!! :p

Official price is approx. 2K+. Since the new kit has been launched you can get a good deal for the 08/09 kit! ;)

red_devil

Back!
^ that looks more like a woman tennis player's kit ... [after a cut of at the right places of course]

but don't worry guys... if the Man U kits that were leaked long time ago are the actual ones then those would look worse than this CFC kit...

<i remember saying that it reminded me of the Air hostess uniform of Quatar airways :D>

^ that looks more like a woman tennis player's kit ... [after a cut of at the right places of course]

but don't worry guys... if the Man U kits that were leaked long time ago are the actual ones then those would look worse than this CFC kit...

<i remember saying that it reminded me of the Air hostess uniform of Quatar airways :D>

if you are talking about the jersey with a V shaped design on it, then it has a sentimental value. it was the jersey with which we won our first F.A. cup some 100 years ago(i may be wrong with the years). it is said that one player provided the whole team with the kits since the club couldnt afford them at that time. so it is the pay a tribute to that player.

Rahim

Married!
its better if red_devil or rahim answer that:wink:

Rio is a coward defender. How much proof do you need to recognise it? Just bcoz he plays in the team that I support ,that doesnt make him great in my eyes. Just look at the 2 goals scored by Spurs and see who was the weak link? Also that price tag of over 30 M Dollars doesnt help either.

Sweeper? Rio takes this tag too seriously!!

Rio is a coward defender. How much proof do you need to recognise it? Just bcoz he plays in the team that I support ,that doesnt make him great in my eyes. Just look at the 2 goals scored by Spurs and see who was the weak link? Also that price tag of over 30 M Dollars doesnt help either.

Sweeper? Rio takes this tag too seriously!!
ha ha what a load of tripe. u can see rio's absence in any team that he doesnt play in. apart from the 7 games in the record clean sheet run, vida and our whole defence has looked suspect without rio. we were conceding for fun till rio came on against porto, same the case with everton. he didnt play much part in our carling cup campaign and look how many goals we conceded in the run in. rio proved his mettle in barcelona last season when he kept eto'o in check. he was brilliant against inter when he came up against ibra and adriano. the england campaign was going well till rio and terry played at the back, once both of them were out look what happened. i know vida has been the best defender in europe by far this season but rio bring stability to the back 4.

Rahim

Married!
ha ha what a load of tripe.
ha ha what a load of feluda.

Watch that Spurs v Unted match again and see how many time Vidic's baby was smelling the grass on every challenge. Bent pawned him for the 1st goal. If the goal has to be bamed on side-backs then what is the use of playing Central Defenders? He is lazy and shuns away from physical battle and celebrates the most when United scores. He is under an impression that he has some thing in common with The Efficient German Machine & Franz Anton Beckenbauer!!!!!!!

O'Shea is World Class, right?

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
err where the F did my reply to 7152 & 7153 go ?? i did get the usual - "following errors occurred thing" so i just didn't bother to check it again ... oh !!

anyways wrt posts 7152 &7153 :

Rio is a bloody over rated defender... and i just hate it when he gets the captains arm band... he just thinks of himself as the classiest of all players and kinda gets all bossy etc etc ...

and I completely agree with rahim bhai about the lennon thing.... yes Evra got beat against lennon but what was rio doing ? 1st Evra gets beat, then Vidic being next in line of defense tries to head it clear and this dude just got lost and instead of marking Bent, he was caught marking his shadow :-@

it is mainly because of his nationality that he is rated such highly... its mainly the brits who rate him higher than Vida... they just can't get neutral and then look at the dude..
Rio and Theo Walcott are possibly the most over rated players in the PL and its mainly cos of their nationality...

< i do know that Arsenal_gunners and that niaa dude will come for my head cos i said Theo was "over rated" but its just my opinion guys...you are most welcome to defend him>

red_devil

Back!
*i43.tinypic.com/2jam6it.jpg

Subs: Kuszczak, Rafael, Anderson, Gibson, Ronaldo, Tevez, Nani

i thought Fergie would rest Rooney for this game....would've loved to see Nani start... but i guess Fergie wants to get a few goals and then sub out Rooney... i just can't see him play the full 90 today...

abyss88

Broken In
League title at stake in the "BURNACOW"

Real Madrid and FC Barcelona meet tonight, in one of the most eagerly awaited clásicos of recent years. There are much more than three points at stake here.No matter what happens we'll still end up on top:razz:

*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/flagvl8.gif VISCA EL BARCA*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/flagvl8.gif

abyss88

Broken In
Ferdinand boost for United

United boss confirms that Ferdinand could be fit for second leg

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Rio Ferdinand has not cracked a rib and could be available for the second leg of Manchester United's UEFA Champions League semi-final against Arsenal.

*www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5263361,00.html

Top Bottom