• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal -- Can't shoot. Can't score. Can't defend. Through.
Still in the last 4 of Europe,the standard of football must be very low there :rolleyes:
MANUEL ALMUNIA believes Arsenal have proved they can beat Manchester United.
So?We beat the mankers this very season.He didn't say that based on yesterday's performance.

Almunia
Sagna - Touré - Djourou - Clichy
Walcott - Fabregas- Song - Nasri
Adebayor - Eduardo

No f*cking around this time Arsene.We need this team to play if we even want think about scoring 3 against Manure.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Pretty decent game and Ronaldo started his antics once again. I hope the referee book him for his antics. Saala aasmaan hai yeh chokra :D

Almunia was superb even though United scored. FOr the 1st time I took seriously.

Messi must be crying as he couldnt get past the Baaps!!!

There must be some bug with Ronaldo that sends him to the ground at the slightest touch by an opposition player.
Naah...He is a drama queen on whom gravity has the most effect. :???:
Then again, even we have a far share of drama queens :| (Not as bad as Ronaldo though)

*its surprising that u call united manure and then command respect for your team. the first thing that you should do is respect the opposition especially with that patheitc performance of yours. i hope the concerned person understands this.

the game was brilliant. everyone had a good game. sheasy doesnt score often but whenever he does, those are damn important goals. ronnie has improved and has removed that 'not performing in the big games' tag although his antics are still pissing off. but the lad has improved and cut down on his diving remarkably. rooney again put in a brilliant performance. the midfield of fletcher, carrick and ando was flawless especially fletcher. he has really been our unsung hero this season. the tie was a dampner seeing the occasion because one team simply didnt turn up. we should have scored a goal more and killed the tie off. but i am confident on yesterday's performance that we can score that crucial way goal.

abyss88

Broken In
One year, two different teams

This Saturday Barca will travel to the Santiago "Burnacow":lol:...360 days after their last visit. However, the situation couldn’t be more different as the Barca players themselves have recognised.

Only 360 days have passed but there’s a whole world of difference. On 7th May 2008 Barca had recently been eliminated from both the Champions League and the Spanish Cup, Real Mad-rid had already clinched the league title and Barca had the only objective of beating Villarreal to second place. However, on 2nd May 2009, Barca go to the "Burnacow", on matchday 34, with a four-point lead over the hosts, immersed in the Champions League semi-finals and looking forward to the Spanish Cup Final. :grin:

well.......barcelona have been brilliant this season. they have been by far the best team in europe. but they are crumbling at the business end of the season when u actually get those trophies. they were ok against valencia, very poor at finishing off chances against chelsea. eto'o i still think is massively overrated. they will have to play really well to beat real at the bernabeu especially with the possibility of a few players being rested for the chelsea game. madrid on the other hand have had a full week's rest and would be sweating blood at the bernabeu on saturday

abyss88

Broken In
well,the amount of games played by Barcelona are taking its toll but i'm sure no players will be rested on saturday or against chelsea

red_devil

Back!
THERE ARE GOOD TEAMS, THERE ARE BRILLIANT TEAMS AND THEN THERE IS MANCHESTER UNITED..........A RED DEVIL TILL I DIE

w00t w00t !! nice to see another RED DEVIL here :)

and @abyss ... nice pic you got there...but you know inspite of all that, Barca would be the underdogs at SB [no no i'm not referring to that place called burnacow]

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*its surprising that u call united manure and then command respect for your team. the first thing that you should do is respect the opposition especially with that patheitc performance of yours. i hope the concerned person understands this.
Ya Manure are a pretty good team with some world class players.I respect their achievements.
That doesn't change the fact that they have some cvnts on the pitch and some of the worst fans around.No surprise they come crawling out of the woodwork whenever Manu beat Arsenal.

Top Bottom