• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
It's vital for Arsenal to score an away goal. I don't think they can come back n the second leg if the score stays the way it is.

red_devil

Back!
nice start to the game...nice goal and all but real credit to Almunia....hes made atleast a dozen saves [ok not that huge a number ;)]

red_devil

Back!
second half didn't live up to the expectations of the first half... only a Ronaldo shot and berbatov tracking back to defend were the highlights of the 2nd :D

and gooners, hold onto your Gibbs...don't let him leave...he is GOOD.

red_devil

Back!
oh well...job half done tonight...hope Fergie rests some players against Boro at the weekend...Fletcher and carrick have a lot more of running to do next leg...

btw, what the F happened to RIO ? he's becoming an arsenal player by the day [fragile] :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsene said:
“The return leg will be a good opportunity to show our character and mental strength.

“It is down to us to make sure they regret they didn’t.

“I am confident that you will see our strength of character — and next Tuesday I can talk about it in the Press conference after the game.

“It will be our biggest win over United if we do it because there is a final at stake.

"And when we play at home and know that there is a final at stake we will be up for it.

“We will be up for it next Tuesday and I am confident we can do it.

“I believe we will be on top.”
All this mental strength BS will take us only so far.Sort out the tactics Wenger,why is the best CM out there playing as a Second striker :|

red_devil

Back!
MANUEL ALMUNIA believes Arsenal have proved they can beat Manchester United.

yeah right !! his team couldn't get a decent shot on goal ... don't remember VDS even trying to make a save and this dude comes up and says they proved that they can beat united :rolleyes:

on a side note, i remember something Kl@w said :

Arsenal -- Can't shoot. Can't score. Can't defend. Through.

and guess Almu has taken that very seriously :D

Top Bottom