• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ arey guys forget Barca-chelsea match for now... and focus on the game ahead ...

btw, found this on THE SUN :

Wenger is a 'child trafficker' :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMG lineup announcement is only a few mins ago,will we see another wacky team sheet?

and that Bayern cvnt is laughable,he is obviously pissed that Wenger refused to join those cvnts.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Al
Sagna
Silvestre
Touré
Gibbs
Theo
Song
Diaby
Cesc
Nasri
Ade

Good lineup.Hopefully Arsene will get the tactics right too.

VDS

O Shea
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra

Fletcher
Carrick
Anderson

Ronaldo
Tevez
Rooney

Manure are clearly going for strength in midfield.

Rahim

Married!
Ya I have been paid by 1337 Barca hax0rs to spread FUD among Chelsea fans so that they become negative at Stanford bridge. :rolleyes:
You are doing an honorarium job.
And OMG I didn't know wins come automatically at your home stadium. OMG You show me the light.
And BTW, away goals don't matter right? :oops:
Off the point mate. There wouldnt have been 2-legged knockout matches if something called 'home advantage' was not thought about. I was talking about Barca man, the best attacking team in Europe ;-) failing to come up with Plan B. Their play sometimes remind me of Argentina as they too never have any Alternate Plan, when the original plan doesnt seem to work. Attack and attack in the same way is all they know.

Dude. There is difference b/w defensive football and NO football.
If Chelsea show respect to Barca's attacking might, you have a problem with it. Just tell me how many games will you see Chelsea play with that attitude in a season? Discipline is not an example of Cowardice.

But And I was not aware Barca had no defenders. :p
Barca never had any decent defenders to speak of. Just making up the numbers doesnt qualify them as Defenders. Madrid & Barcelona are in the same boat.

Ever saw serie A? Ever saw Milan play the CL in their helm. Now that's what I call defensive football.
Too much BPL has ruined the true football. BPL's managers mostly pick the playing 11 and start the fight. There is no real strategy involved. Heck even Roy Keane & Gareth Southgate gets the job in this league :shock:

Top Bottom