• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Barca thought we would come to watch their pretty passing and be messi-merised!! :lol:
If anyone thought we would try to beat them by playing football at their home, they must be out of their minds. Before the match the numpties from press were assuming that Barca just have to turn up and we'd get beaten. Yesterday certainly wasn't a football match for the neutrals and my sympathies for those who tuned in. :D

Poor sods thought we were rough! God help them if they have to visit Stoke! :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Barca thought we would come to watch their pretty passing and be messi-merised!! :lol:
If anyone thought we would try to beat them by playing football at their home, they must be out of their minds. Before the match the numpties from press were assuming that Barca just have to turn up and we'd get beaten. Yesterday certainly wasn't a football match for the neutrals and my sympathies for those who tuned in. :D

Poor sods thought we were rough! God help them if they have to visit Stoke! :D

Don't be so much overjoyed. You have yet to beat Messi and Co. in the 2nd leg:p.

Rahim

Married!
Come guys (digitized) Chelsea didnt have to beat Barca at Nou Camp and a draw is great comsidering Chelsea was billed as a weak team who would collapse with the passing of tiny trios of barca. Good work Chelsea and dare i say its gonna be a reapeat of alst year in The Final :oops:
I just saw 20 minutes last night and i was delighted to see ballack taking the responsiblity in his deep line position.

abyss88

Broken In
just watched talespin :razz:..remembering the good "old" childhood..does any one know where can i buy ducktales(hindi) or is the hindi version available..:oops:

I found the match to be a bore :|
Sure, a defensive approach was required, but just 3 shots in total for 95 mins is bull$h!t
I was glad that Messidonna, Eto'o and Henry were tamed (he had a pretty good shout for a penalty, I jumped with glee when it was turned down :D)
But nobody marked Dani Alves (horrible attitude throughout the match IMO) or Iniesta (who was lethal on attack) :(
AFAIK, we have an uphill task even at home in Stamford Bridge next week considering that we couldnt earn even a proper break from their attacking midfielders :|
If they still have this "defensive" attitude next week, I wont have anything to say :(

Petr Cech was outstanding though :twisted:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:shock: So you lot got this side with the $$$ which doesn't have in them to actually challenge Barcelona, no matter at Camp Nou? And is actually scared of them. Lame!
Surely your team is not a weakling which has no choice but to play excessive defensive football to progress? If it was someone like Porto or Villareal, I can understand but Chelsea?
Sure you can be defensive, but to an extent. It seemed to me it was Hull playing Barca rather than Chelsea. Also that can hit you hard if you let one goal in.
If Chelsea keep the same negative attitude, they'll be battered, mark my words.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
:shock: So you lot got this side with the $$$ which doesn't have in them to actually challenge Barcelona, no matter at Camp Nou? And is actually scared of them. Lame!
Surely your team is not a weakling which has no choice but to play excessive defensive football to progress? If it was someone like Porto or Villareal, I can understand but Chelsea?
Sure you can be defensive but that can hit you hard if you let one goal in.
If Chelsea keep the same negative attitude, they'll be battered, mark my words.

Say whatever you want. We don't care! :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What sort of mug watches a whole football match as a neutral and then writes to F365 to tell the world how crap they thought it was, and how bored they got. Listen up people, you are not employed to watch football, you are not a journalist or a scout, nobody cares that you put yourself through the 'hell' of watching a football match, you could have switched it off at any given moment and done something else, but no, you are so sad you sit there voluntarily and then go the bother of sharing your negative opinion, so before you ask for that 95 minutes of your life back, you need to get a bloody life. My opinion is I thought it was great entertainment and that is why I bloody well watched it and enjoyed it too.

Dave, Pompey

:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Seems quite hypocritical from you lot when you lot were accusing us of playing "boring football" when we actually played FAR better than you lot did last night with a side which was way more cheaply assembled as compared to you lot.
But then Chelsea is a function of hypocrisy. ;-)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^
Seems quite hypocritical from you lot when you lot were accusing us of playing "boring football" when we actually played FAR better than you lot did last night with a side which was way more cheaply assembled as compared to you lot.
But then Chelsea is a function of hypocrisy. ;-)

Ask anyone how boring Pool used to play under Benitez. :|

The end justifies the means.

Top Bottom