• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^OF course you will bcoz everyday more and more serials are coming out which shows their demand. Simple.
Sh1t sells!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Which browser? Anyway you can enable Remember Me for logging in automatically...
BTW I think I read somewhere that it's 14 min before being automatically logged out in most VBulletin forums, so that may be it

abyss88

Broken In
a hard fought 0-0 draw is also exciting...and i doubt the sanity of people who produce saas bahu serials and those who watch it...most of us,here,will agree:grin::grin:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Err, that's fine but it's waaaay too old!!! And I don't think it serves any purpose now. Everyone hates everyone else here. :D

red_devil

Back!
guys is it possible to remove this and add a new poll for the thread ? if it is, then lets do a fresh survey of the clubs we hate the most...

I want to change my vote :))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Changing the poll causes a mess :p

Perfect result for the game and good tactics from Wenger.Never had to move beyond the second gear(sorry for the Gael Cliche :p)
This match pretty much shaped out the team starting at OT.
Al
Sagna/Eboue-Toure-DJ-Gibbs
-------Fab-Song
Walcott-Nasri-Diaby
--------Ade

Denilson played the whole 90(looked much better) while Diaby came on late,so I can see the fresher Diaby start.Song,Ade,Walc,Fab all were rested/subbed early for the CL.

Cesc was quality today and loved the hollywood assist by Eboue :))

Top Bottom