• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Rosgulla agar chahiye to u will have to wait till Man UTD wins the EPL again ... :D

great result... couldnt see the match as has to go out for some urgent work today but, reading about the match , seemed i just missed one of the best EPL matches of this season.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Credit to United, they played superb football.

BTW why did CR7 have to score a goal, then take off his shirt to get booked? :|

Rahim

Married!
^The officials who make this rule of Yellow carding a player are retarded ones who know nothing aboutpassion in football. Its a split decision of the player to celebrate a crucial goal. Its a release of frustration. In Brazilian words, a goal is a big climax while 'doing it' :p

Rosogulla toh nahiin mila, magar sandesh aur ek glass Mirinda se kaam chala liya :)

@red_devil: If United win the BPL then rosogulla nahiin ghar mein bhoj chalega!!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^lol I remember, once in the Coca Cola Championship, a guy scored a goal and his teammate pulled his shorts down. I don't quite remember what the ref did. :D

abyss88

Broken In
barca2- 2valencia :-(:-( we really needed to win this to put pressure on MAD-RID,,hopefully sevilla will do well tomorrow..we need to work hard on defence to do well against drogba & co. ....

@ a_rahim..i wrote the sentence because of a power cut..and my UPS doesnt give me backup for more than 5 mintues:-(..lol i couldnt understant my own sentence when i read it!!:grin::grin::razz:..could you plz send me your sources.list file if u've got a good amount of repositories...my sincere appologies again

Rahim

Married!
^I have just added google & medibuntu repo in Jaunty and thats nothing special.
I have added quite a bit of experimental and backports repo in my Debian sources.list.
I use Debian all the time.
Check your e-mail.

I didnt get one thing (should asked this a while back)
Anybody remember the Villa/ ManUre game?
First goal was scored by Ronaldo with a free kick INSIDE the 18 yard box.
How is that possible?
Same thing happened in Pool-Portsmout game :|

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I hate football, the world's most boring game. 2 teams running around with a ball for almost 2 hours and very rarely scoring. I dunno how ppl enjoy watching it when there is hardly any score to keep track of. I would prefer watching golf instead.

I hate football, the world's most boring game. 2 teams running around with a ball for almost 2 hours and very rarely scoring. I dunno how ppl enjoy watching it when there is hardly any score to keep track of. I would prefer watching golf instead.
If you dont like football, dont post here :p

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The real ICO will curse you whole life for calling football the world's most boring game. :|

In the 'World of niaaa', it is watching & playing football which gives you the utmost pleasure.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I didnt get one thing (should asked this a while back)
Anybody remember the Villa/ ManUre game?
First goal was scored by Ronaldo with a free kick INSIDE the 18 yard box.
How is that possible?
Same thing happened in Pool-Portsmout game :|
That was an indirect free-kick. For certain offenses, an indirect free-kick is awarded. You cannot take a direct shot on goal if you're taking an indirect free-kick. Instead, the ball must be passed to someone first, and then a shot can be taken. In the Villa v ManU game, Milner passed the ball to the keeper who caught it with his hands. According to the laws of the game, that's a foul for which an indirect FK must be given. That's why ManU was awarded with an indirect FK.

:lol:

Rahim

Married!
Everyone has an opinion :p Even I hate Cricket!!!! This is not the thread to rant about Football jxcess3891. The real reason why you prefer Golf over this mad game Football is that you wanna doze off(zzzzz) pretending. Golf is for lazy people.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Everyone has an opinion :p Even I hate Cricket!!!! This is not the thread to rant about Football jxcess3891. The real reason why you prefer Golf over this mad game Football is that you wanna doze off(zzzzz) pretending. Golf is for lazy people.

As u just said every1 has an opinion. And I'm not a big fan of cricket either as it seems to me u r trying to get under my skin by saying u hate it. Now this thread is called "the football channel" and the poll also asks u to vote for the team u hate the most, so ppl who hate this sport shud also be allowed to express their opinion here. And I never said that football is for lazy ppl. What I meant is football, though being physically exhausting is very boring as there r more draws than wins, just like chess. But chess is different as it's a game of wit and draws in chess require careful planning and execution.

Rahim

Married!
^Have you been watching Italian Serie A?
I am getting under your skin? Shakira does that.
As for the poll, its more of rivalry than real hatred.
Your rant? Its like saying, "Aa bhains mujhe maar".
Your ignorance about planning and the work goes behind the trategies suggests to me that you dont have any real idea about Football. I hate cricket bcoz its takes up my valuable time (the whole day). 20-20 is a joke :p
If an active sports like Football is so boring then honestly i cant comment further.
Its the world's most played sports and its not played bcoz its boring according to you.
Motto: One should not comment on topics which one had little or no knowledge.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ Agreed. :)

Moreover, to be frank, a sport should be pretty straighforward like Football & Hockey.

I feel, Cricket is complicated - a game of various types of statistics & averages. :|

Rahim

Married!
^Disagree.
Cricket is also very simple but it takes too much of a time and no matter how boring a football match is, one will waste only 2 hours of his life and not day as for Kirkit.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ My opinion still remains the same.

Things like Duckworth-Lewis method (prediction of result), excessive use of statistics in the sport are joke in the game of Cricket. Cricket is not as simple & straightforward as Football is.

Rahim

Married!
^Most of those statistics are for post-match analysis and not related to mainstream Cricket. If people are not gonna splash avarages then what will sports anchors do? :D What will Mandira do?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Its not that D/L system is used in every match. Most of the players dont accept it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom