• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
WTH !! SUN sports gave this title to their article...

Rafa will sell stars for spree

and I was very curious to know whom Rafa would be selling [ "stars" word made me ever so curious..]

so i read the article and the "stars" according to THE SUN were :

Ryan Babel, Daniel Agger, Andriy Voronin, Andrea Dossena and Lucas.

:lol:

apparently he has a 25mn to spend and he plans to sell those "stars" and make money huge enough to buy Valencia duo of David Silva and Raul Albiol and Gareth Barry from Aston Villa. :rolleyes:

wonder how much money he'd make :D

abyss88

Broken In
@ kl@w and liverpool fan and everyone else....thanks for correcting me about that GD..we're still ahead on agg arent we??!;-)MAD-RID needs to beat us by at least 3 goals to have a chance..and i guess i'm not the only barca supporter for tonight's match,on this forum (@ liverpool _fan)..hehe:grin:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
WTH !! SUN sports gave this title to their article...

Rafa will sell stars for spree

and I was very curious to know whom Rafa would be selling [ "stars" word made me ever so curious..]

so i read the article and the "stars" according to THE SUN were :

Ryan Babel, Daniel Agger, Andriy Voronin, Andrea Dossena and Lucas.

:lol:

apparently he has a 25mn to spend and he plans to sell those "stars" and make money huge enough to buy Valencia duo of David Silva and Raul Albiol and Gareth Barry from Aston Villa. :rolleyes:

wonder how much money he'd make :D
The Sun? Next please. :rolleyes:

Anyway I hope at least Agger stays and hopefully Lucas stays too. Agger is vital while I feel Lucas may develop into a better player in the future. Just give him another season at Anfield.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@ kl@w and liverpool fan and everyone else....thanks for correcting me about that GD..we're still ahead on agg arent we??!;-)MAD-RID needs to beat us by at least 3 goals to have a chance..and i guess i'm not the only barca supporter for tonight's match,on this forum (@ liverpool _fan)..hehe:grin:

;-)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I can't wait to see Barca vs. Chelsea.Hoping for a tactical chess match.
I am with Barca in this one.While Hiddink outwitting Barca will be fun,I am looking forward to a potential final with Henry and Pleb(not to mention Chelsea going out)

Last edited:
^ ^ ^ Think about their defence facing Drogba, Essien, Lampard & Ballack!!! :D
Drogba and Ballack are good only when it's "their day" :|
Lampard. Essien and surprisingly Anelka and Malouda are turning out to be the real work-horses now.
Anyway, who is their goalie? are defenders? :D

Baker

Albicelestes
but am seriously worrying about coles absend.....

i thing that will make big differnce in the defence....
i hope boswinga can stop messis penetration in to penaly box

Rahim

Married!
Nobody can stop players like Messi :p Its only when you cut off the ball supply to him and make him a spectator, which is difficult.

abyss88

Broken In
Drogba and Ballack are good only when it's "their day" :|
Lampard. Essien and surprisingly Anelka and Malouda are turning out to be the real work-horses now.
Anyway, who is their goalie? are defenders? :D
Valdez is the goalkeeper...in defence there is dani alves,puyol(my friend calls him dahaka for some reason:))),marquez(thank God hes back) and abidal:grin:

Top Bottom