• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
^Have you been watching Italian Serie A?
I am getting under your skin? Shakira does that.
As for the poll, its more of rivalry than real hatred.
Your rant? Its like saying, "Aa bhains mujhe maar".
Your ignorance about planning and the work goes behind the trategies suggests to me that you dont have any real idea about Football. I hate cricket bcoz its takes up my valuable time (the whole day). 20-20 is a joke :p
If an active sports like Football is so boring then honestly i cant comment further.
Its the world's most played sports and its not played bcoz its boring according to you.
Motto: One should not comment on topics which one had little or no knowledge.

I think u r being a li'l jingoistic. I know there are are a lot of strategies used in football but those strategies are supposed to be confidential between the coach and the team, they hardly make sense to the viewers who r supposed to enjoy the game. Viewers can only enjoy a game if there is a score or if they can follow the game strategy but that hardly happens in football. And also just bcoz the whole world is crazy abt football is not a gud enuf reason to watch it. Seems like u r just following the herd without any actual luv 4 the sport. And also India doesn't play football (on a world class level).

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I hate football, the world's most boring game. 2 teams running around with a ball for almost 2 hours and very rarely scoring. I dunno how ppl enjoy watching it when there is hardly any score to keep track of. I would prefer watching golf instead.
Then you are in the wrong thread mate.
Go troll elsewhere
*tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:IXHu8_-c3HPtbM:*www.virginmedia.com/images/eboue-arsenal.jpg

Rahim

Married!
^You make me laugh. Read below and dont take it as an insult.
Just bcoz you sit in-front of the Idiot Box and just go through the motions, then thats not my problem. I do watch football and I and other posters here, have much more technical knowledge about it like strategy than you will ever get n your Golf Course (this is not an insult, mind you). You are telling me to watch football like an idiot and dont care about technical things that a coach does. The strategy is very simple to get hold of and even you can interpret why the coach has changed his tactics. Football fans are no sheep as youmake them out to. youneed to clear a lot from your head and i am not begging you to like Football.
If i accept your logic then why do people waych F! or MotoGP? The riders are just going around the circuit!
Why must one see golf when no one actually understand its rules?
Just bcoz Indian Football team dont play football in the world stage would discourage the whole of India to stop watching football? Remenber cricket is the most dominating sport here, and yet ESPN brought Football to India and you have a huge fan following of this sports in India. What makes them to do that? Oh i forgot, we are following the herd! :| People watch football bcoz they like it and not bcoz a majority of the world population follow it. Your arguments are so childish.

How many people play Golf in Video Games? Go around and see how many play Football on consoles? You will get your statistics.
Writing the obvious doesnt make me jingoistic. It just shows your ignorance about Football.

Viewers can enjoy the game when there is a score? Score? lol. Have you seen the recent 4-4 thriller played out by Liverpool and Arsenal? Nobody will take you seriously if you have this kind of thought about football.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^Have you been watching Italian Serie A?
Serie A is not THAT boring either IMHO...Some matches are quite interesting to watch....
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I think u r being a li'l jingoistic. I know there are are a lot of strategies used in football but those strategies are supposed to be confidential between the coach and the team, they hardly make sense to the viewers who r supposed to enjoy the game.
Viewers can only enjoy a game if there is a score or if they can follow the game strategy but that hardly happens in football. And also just bcoz the whole world is crazy abt football is not a gud enuf reason to watch it. Seems like u r just following the herd without any actual luv 4 the sport. And also India doesn't play football (on a world class level).
I guess this sums up how less you know about the game. :-|

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well moving ahead,I am looking forward to Arsene resting some key players for the CL match especially considering the points dropped by Villa.
Here is my team for Boro

----------------Almunia(if fit must play for sharpness)
Sagna--- Toure--- Djouru(same as Al)--Gibbs

EBOUE--- Denilson---Song---AndreyofArsenal

------------Eduardo-----Bendtner

in a 4-4-2 formation.GET IN!
Rest Fab,Ade,Nasri and Theo for the CL

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Just bcoz you sit in-front of the Idiot Box and just go through the motions, then thats not my problem. I do watch football and I and other posters here, have much more technical knowledge about it like strategy than you will ever get n your Golf Course (this is not an insult, mind you). You are telling me to watch football like an idiot and dont care about technical things that a coach does. The strategy is very simple to get hold of and even you can interpret why the coach has changed his tactics. Football fans are no sheep as youmake them out to. youneed to clear a lot from your head and i am not begging you to like Football.
If i accept your logic then why do people waych F! or MotoGP? The riders are just going around the circuit!
Just bcoz Indian Football team dont play football in the world stage would discourage the whole of India to stop watching football? Remenber cricket is the most dominating sport here, and yet ESPN brought Football to India and you have a huge fan following of this sports in India. What makes them to do that? Oh i forgot, we are following the herd! :| People watch football bcoz they like it and not bcoz a majority of the world population follow it. Your arguments are so childish.

How many people play Golf in Video Games? Go around and see how many play Football on consoles? You will get your statistics.
Writing the obvious doesnt make me jingoistic. It just shows your ignorance about Football.

Viewers can enjoy the game when there is a score? Score? lol. Have you seen the recent 4-4 thriller played out by Liverpool and Arsenal? Nobody will take you seriously if you have this kind of thought about football.
Well said
(wonder will I say that again to you in this thread [:D])

jxcess3891

Evil mind

Ok ok cool down. If u r really not jingoistic, why such a huge rant? First u say that football is not boring as it's got a lot of strategy. Then u decry golf which is no less a sport of tactics and strategy than football. This clearly shows ur hypocrisy. Golf is also a game full of strategy and skill. I also wld clearly like to mention that I'm not a big fan of either cricket or golf which many members seem to have misunderstood. I was only being sarcastic when I mentioned that I wld prefer watching golf (which I find equally boring) over football. Yeah Motogp and F1 also qualify as boring to me. I'm not saying that I hate playing football. It's just that I find it boring to watch it on TV. If u aske me to drive one of those F1 race cars I wld jump right into it, but if u told me to watch a race on TV I wld doze off.

red_devil

Back!
and about that troll...let him be....the more someone replies to him, the more we give him a chance to speak...

@a_rahim
kal ke Man U match ka example dete to padhke aur achha lagta :D

Rahim

Married!
Ok ok cool down. If u r really not jingoistic, why such a huge rant? First u say that football is not boring as it's got a lot of strategy. Then u decry golf which is no less a sport of tactics and strategy than football. This clearly shows ur hypocrisy. Golf is also a game full of strategy and skill. I also wld clearly like to mention that I'm not a big fan of either cricket or golf which many members seem to have misunderstood. I was only being sarcastic when I mentioned that I wld prefer watching golf (which I find equally boring) over football. Yeah Motogp and F1 also qualify as boring to me. I'm not saying that I hate playing football. It's just that I find it boring to watch it on TV. If u aske me to drive one of those F1 race cars I wld jump right into it, but if u told me to watch a race on TV I wld doze off.
You call my explanation as a rant :shock: Rahim has Logged Out.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
and about that troll...let him be....the more someone replies to him, the more we give him a chance to speak...

@a_rahim
kal ke Man U match ka example dete to padhke aur achha lagta :D

yesterday's man U match is like a monkey typing "Hamlet", one in a billion probability.

Rahim

Married!
@red_devil: We all knew That United just need a goal to come back in the game, but that thriller played by Gunners and Kops is on a different level man.
BTW that referee will get his bag of cash delivered to his home :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I have to say another ManU victory would seal the Premiership for the Mancs. And even I wont say they don't deserve it.
Posted again:
I think I will. I'll get more responses than the "football channel" ;-).
We'll see about zat!!!:grin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom