• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
United lost to Everton :(

:sad::sad: Ah well! Congrats to Everton though. But why did not SAF field a near full strength squad?:-x...No Ronaldo, Rooney, Carrick, Scholes in the starting lineup.:-(
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
So the Quintuple dream is officially over! :D

I read somewhere that SAF never claimed the quintuple. It was all the hype created by the media. It would have been nice though, with 5 trophies in one season. All dreams can still fall apart with a couple of bad days in the EPL and the UCL semi-finals.:sad:

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^It's high time Berbatov be sold in the next transfer window. This is not expected from a 30 million pound striker....a string of consistent mediocre performances.
Posted again:
The Official Dmitar Berbatov Scapegoating Thread (please put it all in one thread)
:lol:
*i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/CrabMan365/21o4rjs.gif

Another thread from Redcafe, see this:

:-o:shock:

United to sign Kaka, Ribery if Ronaldo leaves for Madrid.:lol:

*www.redcafe.net/f9/notw-utd-sign-kaka-ribery-valencia-244543/

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
lmao Eboue wearin a tuxedo..!! :lol:
Posted again:
Eboue loves huggin his teddy..!! :lol:

*thesportboys.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/eboue-teddy.jpg

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Fergie should take the blame and with that starting 11 showed the lack of respect given to Everton FC.
God always shows the earth to arrogant souls :p
Berbatov was so lazy in his stance & Anderson is a wild boar, not fit for United. I wasted my 2 precious hours for this crap of a performance. I admired how Everton worked and showed the door to this arrogant United lot, even though i support them.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I think Fergiescum is not to be blamed totally. ManUre have played in so many matches and he had to rest his players with the League in mind as well.

BTW Good performance Everton. Very good. :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^^Is he Mr.Bean in disguise with his teddy?:lol:
No that is Gallas
*1.bp.blogspot.com/_6iX00OoqJz0/SO2zc0X-5CI/AAAAAAAAEZk/BYqT-DNIqfw/s400/gallas+bean.jpg
*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football...back-at-Mr-Bean-jibes-from-Jerome-Rothen.html

Eboue at Gilberto's
*www.jillyjamjar.com/images/gs1.jpg
"filthy" :lol:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Fergie should take the blame and with that starting 11 showed the lack of respect given to Everton FC.
God always shows the earth to arrogant souls :p
Berbatov was so lazy in his stance & Anderson is a wild boar, not fit for United. I wasted my 2 precious hours for this crap of a performance. I admired how Everton worked and showed the door to this arrogant United lot, even though i support them.

Fergie had to rest his players ! how much can the players take ?

and honestly, any United fan would want his team to win any trophy that comes the teams way but then deep down inside, we'd much rather win the PL and CL than FA.

btw, you wasted 2 hours and I wasted my precious bandwidth (along with the time) :p

and yes Berbatov was lazy to take his penalty...he tried to be uber cool and ended being a joke .:razz:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Nice gesture Everton. :)

*img16.imageshack.us/img16/7484/villaawayhillsboroughfl.jpg
*img18.imageshack.us/img18/4466/2010x.jpg
*img14.imageshack.us/img14/237/200mur.jpg
Images Courtesy: thisisanfield.com

Top Bottom