• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
was very bored so wandered into an Arsenal forum and found this :

one arsenal fan(someone with username pires7) said:
I want us to lose this, every arsenal fan should. Why? Because if we lose, it will keep the pressure on man utd for the EPL title race, and they will not be able to concentrate fully on the CL games with us, as they cant rest players for EPL games etc..

and another 100 more agree with his thought ... sample this :

Pires7 makes a good point. I want Man Utd to feel the pressure. If we beat Liverpool it will ease some pressure of them and they can start to relax and play their stuff.

I couldn't careless about todays result.

such are the Le Arse 'fans' over at their forum...

now what do the Arsenal fans here on TDF say about this 'logic' ?/

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ well, if I go to any Man Utd fan forum, I can easily quote even more illogical things than this. :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well its not completely illogical.The Liverpool game is more or less pointless compared to the CL.
However its not like they will not celebrate if we win.

btw. I agree with ico.Redcafe stinks of burnt plastic after a ManUre defeat/draw.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
*www.redcafe.net/f6/rafael-arsenal-scout-wanted-tap-me-up-240281/
:rolleyes:
Find more moronic sh1t there in Fabregas spit case thread.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal line up

Fabianski, Sagna, Touré, Silvestre, Gibbs, Nasri, Denilson, Fabregas, Song, Arshavin and Bendtner
AAAAAAAAH.Free rape for Alonso and company.
Atleast Sagna is back.Looking forward to a good game with Howard Webb acting fair for once.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Arsenal line up

Fabianski, Sagna, Touré, Silvestre, Gibbs, Nasri, Denilson, Fabregas, Song, Arshavin and Bendtner
AAAAAAAAH.Free rape for Alonso and company.
Atleast Sagna is back.Looking forward to a good game with Howard Webb acting fair for once.
We'll be playing 4-2-3-1 and to be frank, I like this formation.

Sagna -- Toure -- Silvestre -- Gibbs
----------Song-----Denilson--------
Nasri ----- Frabregas ----- Arshavin
------------- Bendtner -------------

Playing Denilson in 4-4-2 is not good, but he does a great job in 4-2-3-1 with Song. :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Hmm,usually I would like Fab with Song.A bit deeper suits Fab's creative role but since Denilson does pretty much nothing but pass sideways IMO,Cesc is better ahead of him.

Thats my problem with Denilson,he does not let Fab play his game.Hoping to see both perform good.

Edit: Sh1t.Cesc is playing in AM role again.We got owned against Wigan and Villarreal first halves when he was given that position.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea land Austrian starlet

Chelsea have completed a deal for Austrian starlet Phillip Prosenik.

The 16-year-old striker was being tracked by a host of clubs including AC Milan, Juventus, Roma and Bayern Munich.

But Chelsea have won the race for the Rapid Vienna youngster - who will move to Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.

Prosenik, the son of former Austrian international Christian, has agreed a three-year deal to move to West London.

The teenager admitted he was delighted to make the move.

"It is a dream coming true for me," he told Oberosterreichische Nachrichten.

He will probably play for a couple of years in the youth team and if he lives up to the hype, he could make the grade at Chelsea! :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
1-0 TO THE ARSENAL
Posted again:
Fabianski is as fantastic as Denilson is pathetic.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
LOL!! Arshavin was hardly involved in the game until he scored! :D

Keep defending like that and Le Arse will be stuffed. Pool will come out all guns blazing in the second half! :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Don't forget we have Walcott,Eddy and Le Clown on the bench.They can destroy tired legs with their pace.
I hope Denilson is subbed at HT,we are playing with 10 men:|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pool don't need to do anything different to what they did in the 1st half. But Arsenal will need to shore up their defense coz Lukasz won't be "Fab" (pardon ze pun) for the whole game! :D

Still, hoping for a French win against Spain! :p
Posted again:
LOL!!! 1-1!! :lol:

Great pass by Sagna to Kuyt, and very generous of the Arsenal defense to allow Kuyt 2 chances to get the ball to Torres! :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom