• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Arsenal knocked out.
Chelsea go through.

Again goalkeeping error does the job for Chelsea.

Congratulations to Guus. He has achieved so much in such a short time. Wow!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Disappointed with some players,Denilson was a passenger and Ade didn't look like he gave 2 sh1ts.
and I exactly know how that kid feels :cry:

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eboue -- Toure -- Silvestre -- Gibbs
----------Song-----Denilson--------
Walcott------Frabregas-----Arshavin
--------------Eduardo--------------

red_devil

Back!
oh well Chelsea have avoided a string of Arsenal vs Man U matches [assuming united beat Everton tomorrow] :))

anyways, tonights PL results:
Aston Villa 1 - 1 West Ham

Middlesbrough 0 - 0 Fulham

Portsmouth 1 - 0 Bolton

Stoke 1 - 0 Blackburn

Sunderland 1 - 0 Hull City

Villa result means that there is a huge huge gap between them and Arsenal in their fight for the 4th spot...might be reason enough for Arsene to give his kids a run in the PL and give some rest to some of his 'fragile' stars...

iinfi

mekalodu
:) for the result....
why did Ballack start ahead of obi mikel again??... only reason cud be ... Mikel has had a quarrel with Hiddink.... Obi is 2-3 times better player than Ballack at this point. Ballack's days are over....

more worrisome fact is... cech is no where close to his normal form ... even tdy he had a bad game ... he wasn't troubled often thanks to Arsene's horrible team selection and comical display.
more often than not Cech was saved by excellent defending by JT and Alex.
If Cech doesnt get back to his best form ... its game set n match for Barca

iinfi

mekalodu
u tell me .. i may be wrong .. he is plays horrible football ... tdy it didnt look that bad as arsenal were not playing good football ..
did u watch both legs of the CL .. chelsea v.s liverpool ?
he was one to the best n most feared players in Europe once... and even after coming to Chelsea there were several occasions when he played better than Lamps. Off late when he is not playing well ... i wonder aloud why is he even in the squad? when there is a better player rotting ... if Obi leaves in summer ... (&*^&^%^ with Hiddink

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Poor Ballack. Hated by Leverkusen fans for "scoring" that own goal and then joining Bayern.
Then hated by Bayern fans for rejecting them and moving on a free transfer to Chelsea.
Now hated by Chelsea fans too.
:lol:
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
(&*^&^%^ with Hiddink
:oops: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
It's not like he's hated. When there are other players who are capable of playing better, they should get a chance to play.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wolverhampton Wanderers secure promotion to the PL while Charlton get relegated to League 1.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2383922.ece

iinfi

mekalodu
if i remember rightly couple of seasons back they had bought marcus and darren bent n people thought they wud get to europe .. now they are in league 1... huh ...

Rahim

Married!
Cech was a bundle of nerves ,so was Fabianski. Its time players who are better should be given a chance ahead of the big name non-performer.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@iinfi Ya,surprised myself how quickly they have fallen.Southampton are also close to relegation.

Thinking about the match(I don't remember anything after the first goal,it was so poor)
Arsene should take the responsibility here.Wrong team selection and poor substitutions cost us the game more than the injuries..Were Arsh and Song rested for our title challenge?:rolleyes: No one expected such tactical naivety from Wenger
The game was gone already when the lineup was announced and most of us knew it:(
Shocking really.

Gibbs and Walcott Men of the match for Arsenal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom