• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Fergie had to rest his players ! how much can the players take ?

and honestly, any United fan would want his team to win any trophy that comes the teams way but then deep down inside, we'd much rather win the PL and CL than FA.

btw, you wasted 2 hours and I wasted my precious bandwidth (along with the time) :p

and yes Berbatov was lazy to take his penalty...he tried to be uber cool and ended being a joke .:razz:

This was not the match to give rest to almost the whole squad barring Vidic and his baby Rio. So the argument about resting doesnt hold any water. Why is Fergie behaving like Rafa :D If FA Cup is not important then they should have bowed out in earlier rounds itself by fielding 14 year olds.
Remember FA Cup, BPL and UCL = The Treble.

It was more of over-confidence on the part of Fergie and that spurned on Everton to teach United a lesson. Infact the deserving team advanced no doubt.
Why peole hide from critism and not face it like a man:?:

Just tell me how many killer passes did "Wild Boar"Anderson made? He is probabaly the most arrogant of the lot in United's mid-field. Tevez was his usual self: a head-less chicken. Look at his face and its clearly written his heart is not at United. Send him back to Argentine or Bolivia for that matter!! Foster has been raved by natives and coach but i dont find anything special in him. He is as good as Fabianksi.
Berbatov came on and did nothing. Most of the time he was playing in the 'hole'. The less i talk about his penalty the better.
I dont remember United making a clear enough opening. Only 2 youngsters were playing puposefully while the rest was going through the emotions or was that motion.
Rafael & Fabio were busy giving needless fouls. I didnt saw anyone of these two over-lapping and giving crosses.
I could justify choosing this playing 11 against Championship sides but a strong, no-nonsense Everton would rape them,oops, rip them apart :)
There is a way of bowing out of a competition. Just look at Liverpool.
This rant could go on and on.

Moral: Stop making excuses Fergie and United fans.;-)

Last edited:
B

bashphoenux

wat are your predictions for today's match ? Arsenal Vs Liverpool ?
i say liverpool 1,arsenal 1 draw :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Then gave a poor performance against Chelsea & Drogba :D Remember anything?
Because he was probably given the role of a sweeper to clear the mess created by Silvestre.He was coming out of his box since the first minute to bail out Silvestre's ass and Drogba punishes you for the slightest of misjudgements.

Anyway,you can't judge GKs from one game.Even David Seamen fu*d up sometimes.

red_devil

Back!
A draw would perfectly suit us.;)

I'd like to see Le Arse win....a draw will only give pool a point and I'd rather have Arsenal get 3 points ..

that said with Bendtner up front I can't see Arsenal winning ... [unless we get to see some arse-shavin magic :)) ]

btw, is he fit ? Arshavin i mean

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pool are without Gerrard, which means Torres is only half as potent. Le Arse should nick it if Arshavin and Song play. After all, they were rested for this match. :D :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Against Pool-

.................Song
Walcott Fabregas Nasri
..............Arshavin
..........Bendtner

4-1-3-1-1. 4-4-2 with Eduardo replacing Nasri will be good too.Most importantly-BENCH D&D.Completely useless in the midfield against Chelsea...as expected :|

0-2 to the Arsenal.Come on you red *******s channel the spirit of '89.:))

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
For it seems yesterday club telly channel MUTV received hundreds of calls from Manchester United fans with smacked arses for faces, whining on like toddlers who didn't quite make it to their Special Pot in time. They're upset that their club are now only in contention for the league and European Cup, having already won two trophies this season, and have decided to round on Berbatov for having the sheer gall to attempt a piece of skill, but fail to execute it exactly as he would have wished. Sometimes he must wonder why he bothers.

:lol:

Top Bottom