• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
^Can you name how many other English players who have performed in Big Matches? I know who THAT player would be according to you :) England have always been managed by lunatics.

Not a single English player is worth their salt to be grouped in World Class category. Gerrard and Lampard becomes impotent when it comes to the crunch. Beating smaller teams in friendlies is all what England has achieved.

Walcott is better than Rooney? Agra ka address doon tujhe and ya main khud tujhe wahaan admit karwa doon!!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^Can you name how many other English players who have performed in Big Matches? I know who THAT player would be according to you :) England have always been managed by lunatics.
Good, that you realise who is he. :smile:

Not a single English player is worth their salt to be grouped in World Class category. Gerrard and Lampard becomes impotent when it comes to the crunch. Beating smaller teams in friendlies is all what England has achieved.
Both Gerrard and Lampard are World Class Players. I would also add Terry to that list too. Unfortunately they are unable to emulate their club successes internationally. Lampard in particular is guilty for this.

Walcott is better than Rooney? Agra ka address doon tujhe and ya main khud tujhe wahaan admit karwa doon!!!
Haan...Aapse disagree karoo to pagalkhane jane ki baat ho rahi hai...acchi bat hai... :rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fight! Fight! Fight! :D

Super Frankie Lampard scored as well, ya know! ;)

Darren 'Even My Missus Could have Scored That One' Bent is in the squad for Eng vs Ukraine! :p

Rahim

Married!
^I dont hate Liverpool or Liverpool_Fan for that matter :)
But your observation of Rooney's lack of success internationally is quite lame. In tournaments Gerrard and Lampard both failed miserably as for the rest of English players. Lampard missed so many chances in The World Cup if i remember correctly. I dont like Rooney just bcoz he happens to play for United. He is good and you know it too. England always had a problem with coaches. Yes they appont coaches and not managers until now with Fabio.

My point is that English players play only in friendlies and that too against weaker teams.

As for Walcott being genuinely better than Rooney, let the kid show his class on the international stage rather than at Emirates and then we will discuss who is better. Infact the comparison is rubbish as one is a striker while the other is a winger. They cannot be compared. I am not dismissing Walcott as you did to Rooney. Nest time you will start comparing Benayoun & Walcott as better players than Rooney or Ronaldo.

Discussing on topics are good but the topic should have fodder to feed upon.

@Kl@W: Khamoshi se mazaa le raha hai!!!! Bittu is calling you :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well,Walcott netted 3 in Croatia in the first WC qualifier which everyone expected England to lose.It got them going after a series of disappointing results.I know it is only one game but that was as crucial as anything.
The problem with Walcott's development is his reoccurring shoulder problems which are now hopefully fixed after 2 surgeries.

Btw. Bendtner picked up a knee injury while RVP 'escaped' with a minor head injury :|
Eduardo will start for Croatia today,if he gets injured we will be Fu(ked again:|

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I know Walcott is good but putting him on the top of the tree so soon is dangerous. English media is does it all the time as Indian media does with cricketers.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
But your observation of Rooney's lack of success internationally is quite lame. In tournaments Gerrard and Lampard both failed miserably as for the rest of English players. Lampard missed so many chances in The World Cup if i remember correctly. I dont like Rooney just bcoz he happens to play for United. He is good and you know it too. England always had a problem with coaches. Yes they appont coaches and not managers until now with Fabio.
He is not bad to make that clear. He has talent in form of pace and reesilience to hold the ball. However what he lacks is maturity, he needs be more clinical and should improve his behaviour in the sense that he should have some control in his temper. I don't mind him showing his temper when he plays for United [:-D], but for England that would be unacceptable.
Even Zidane whom you mentioned, his actions in the WC final was regrettable even though he was angered but his one second of rage denied France the WC.
Another problem with Rooney is that he has not really improved over the years. He looked the most promising player for England in Euro 04 but even now after five years he looks promising.

My point is that English players play only in friendlies and that too against weaker teams.
That too against weaker teams only. Bring Spain, or Argentina and see how they will struggle.

Code:
As for Walcott being genuinely better than Rooney, let the kid show his class on the international stage rather than at Emirates and then we will discuss who is better. Infact the comparison is rubbish as one is a striker while the other is a winger. They cannot be compared. I am not dismissing Walcott as you did to Rooney. Nest time you will start comparing Benayoun & Walcott as better players than Rooney or Ronaldo.
Hasn't he played as a striker for England? I thought so. Anyway I agree Walcott needs to show himself in the international field and he will.[/CODE]
Why will I compare Benayoun to Rooney? :lol:

@Kl@W: Khamoshi se mazaa le raha hai!!!! Bittu is calling you :D

:lol: Kl@w ka best fiend. Par kaunsa wala? Disc wala ya book wala? :-D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
DEATHS IN IVORY COAST STADIUM TRAGEDY

Several supporters were believed to have died on Sunday night after a stadium tragedy in Ivory Coast.

According to reports, 19 people lost their lives when a wall collapsed at the Felix Houphouet-Boigny stadium in Abidjan shortly before Ivory Coast beat Malawi 5-0 in a World Cup qualifying match.

Several English-based Ivory Coast players were involved in the match, including Chelsea striker Didier Drogba and Arsenal defender Kolo Toure.

Sad... R.I.P. :(

Top Bottom