• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Btw. Bendtner picked up a knee injury while RVP 'escaped' with a minor head injury :|
Oh I posted too soon :|

*soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=632652&sec=worldcup2010&&cc=3888
Netherlands striker Robin van Persie pulled out of the Dutch squad preparing to play Macedonia in a World Cup Group Nine qualifier on Wednesday.Van Persie has been troubled by a hamstring injury he sustained during the 3-0 victory over Scotland on Saturday, the Dutch federation (KNVB) said in a statement on Monday.
Sh1t.He did that hamstring again.

Thats 2 of our strikers out in the first round of games.There are still Wednesday games to come :|

*tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:X_5TQYIV9-N4SM:*henriksinn.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/feyenoord.jpg Internationals

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Jose Bosingwa injured :(
Never mind, Belletti is good enough to play.

And Drogba, wants to stay :lol:
"When you are close to the end of your contract there are lot of rumours about you. That is quite normal. Let’s not forget that the English league is currently the best. We are vice-European champions behind Manchester (United), who only won it on penalties. Moving somewhere better would be difficult."
He changes his mind as often as players change their socks :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Naah, the English press do that idiocy very well. They did the same thing with Bendtner's quote a few weeks ago. :D
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Just to refresh your memories, here is the way the Daily Mirror reported his words on February 16:

"I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team."

And here's how Mediawatch's Babelfish aided translation differed:

"I still believe that when I play to my best, I will play from the start no matter who is ready or injured and each time I try to show that I should play from the start."

Therefore, we were delighted to read in this morning's edition of the paper, the following:

'On 16 February, under the headline: 'Big 'Ead Bendtner', we quoted Nicklas Bendtner from an interview given to a Danish newspaper as saying: "I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team."

'Nicklas Bendtner actually said: "I constantly belive that when I am in my best playing form then I should play from the start, whoever is ready or injured."

'We are happy to make this clear and regret any misunderstanding.'

:lol:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Shearer takes over as mananger of Newcastle.
*www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/apr/01/newcastle-united-alan-shearer-manager

I hope it isn't April Fool. :razz:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
ZOMG! CAPELLO HAS RESIGNED AND KEEGAN REPLACES HIM AS THE MANAGER :p

*www.goal.com/en/news/1689/comedy/2...ns-as-kevin-keegan-is-appointed-england-coach

:D :)) :D :lol:

Top Bottom