• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
beware bayern we are coming for u
I hope Bayern knock you lot out.. :grin:

Bayern is being highly underestimated by the media and I hope Bayern prove the pundits wrong. They are a team of high quality, make no mistake.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
^^^u talking to me mate....cuz we are unstoppable this year

Exactly the reason why I wan't Bayern to knock you lot out...I hate it when clubs show arrogance :|

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
I hope Bayern knock you lot out.. :grin:

Bayern is being highly underestimated by the media and I hope Bayern prove the pundits wrong. They are a team of high quality, make no mistake.

no doubt but this barca team is from anoda planet...messidonna is the best player at the moment...my arrogance is nothing as compared to utd fans

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
messidonna? :lol:

I wish you lot all the best in the Champions League of <insert the planet from where you lot's team is from /> :grin:
Posted again:
my arrogance is nothing as compared to utd fans
Very true... :)
Come ON PORTO...

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
I don't like Maradona(*cough* hand *cough*) and ...I like Messi...So I don't like the comparison between the two...

abyss88

Broken In
i guess all the bakwass would be silenced after the matches...lets wait and watch...

i like both....but i thing messi will become greater....and he, i guess all of us will agree, is the humblest player in world football today

red_devil

Back!
no doubt but this barca team is from anoda planet...messidonna is the best player at the moment...my arrogance is nothing as compared to utd fans

just can't judge on which I should be more LOLing at ... your ignorance or your term "messidona" :lol:

Top Bottom