• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^ ^ ^
:lol:

OK! If you want to keep up to date wih latest scores, I suggest you use the Footiefox extension for Firefox. Even as an Opera user, I open Firefox exclusively for getting latest scores via Footiefox.
After all no body would like to take pain and compile the results. would they?

opera mini
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
thank you rahim :)

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@a_rahim ... that pool fan is busy doing his math...he need to calculate how many points his team would be behind man utd even if they win their game today :lol:

@pool fan...you can't copy paste but please help yourself by using a CALCULATOR :D

Nope. I am calculating how many points united have scored in the last two games. But I don't need a calculator for that. OMG I don't even need my fingers to calculate that... :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*www.glory-glory.co.uk/forums/thread/610591.aspx
After beating Chelsea yesterday Tottenaham are at the top of the London league :lol:
Look who is at the bottom :lol:

Sky Sports News said:
Scholes' dismissal for the penalty had seemed a fair call by the referee, but Ferguson has cast doubt over the decision by noting that the midfielder was little more than a yard from the header when it was made by Bobby Zamora.
"It's close to him so he could have easily not given it, but it's Phil Dowd so what do you expect?" Ferguson remarked.

WTF?Dowd is one of the good referees out there,if Wenger had said, "but it's United's Mike Riley so what do you expect" he would get banned.
FA should look into this matter,but there is a .069% chance of them doing so.:|

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Ya! Funguson gets away always... :|
BTW

Code:
1	Spurs	7	2	4	1	9	7	2	10	1,429
2	Woolwich	7	2	4	1	8	6	2	10	1,429
3	West Ham	6	2	2	2	6	7	-1	8	1,333
4	Fulham	7	2	3	2	7	8	-1	9	1,286
5	Chelsea	5	0	3	2	5	7	-2	3	0,600
I never knew Arsenal are also called as Woolwich... :???:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Old name,in 19th century we were called Woolwich Arsenal.Spuds can't digest the fact that we moved into their neighborhood in 1913 and made them the 2nd best.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^It is earlier than expected.Eboue has already got a cult following. :))

*www.normanhood.co.uk/jenslehmann.jpg
Mad Jens.:))

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
now its upto VILLA... GOOO VILLAAAAAAAA !! :p

half time : Pool 3 - 0 Villa

good...guess the title race will get way too exciting here on... :)

nice nice :)

Err.. happy in all situations,aren't we :?

Good show Liverpool.I can see some light between 4th and 5th :))
Friedel sent off.Who will be the one to see the red in next pool match?Taking bets here.
5-0.Villa don't deserve this.:(

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Net-spending of the clubs
BBC SPORT said:
Liverpool's net spending over five years on players is £82.5m and United's has been £85.5m. Meanwhile, Chelsea spent £154.8m net on players during that time and Arsenal just £3.4m.
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7956396.stm

Edit:
Money has been used wisely, but trophies are missing. But I can wait for the silverware. ;)

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
By applying a little common sense we can see that its the club's policy rather than Wenger's to spend very less in the market.In this case Arsene has done a brilliant job.We closely missed out on the CL 06 and the league last year, indicating we are up there with the best.
However if Wenger is given around 20-25 million to spend in the market this summer(without selling),this team can win a lot of silverware.
Surely we can't afford 30 million players but 15 is certainly in our reach.Shava deal shows that a lot of quality can be bought for that price and I believe Arsene can do it again.

red_devil

Back!
Err.. happy in all situations,aren't we :?

its football man, the beautiful game and the league just got better....should make us all happy right ?

<..on a side note - what did you expect us to do ? crib about injuries (like you lot), get a "FACT" sheet out blaming everyone else except ourselves (like the pool lot) or starting questioning the manager's abilities and gun for his head (like the blues) ? ...>

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
its football man, the beautiful game and the league just got better....should make us all happy right ?
I would prefer to be 10 points clear at the top and not having to give a toss about the rest of the league.

red_devil said:
<..on a side note - what did you expect us to do ? crib about injuries (like you lot), get a "FACT" sheet out blaming everyone else except ourselves (like the pool lot) or starting questioning the manager's abilities and gun for his head (like the blues) ? ...>
You want Pool to chase you down and take the title?

Top Bottom