• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
btw, did anyone see that horror tackle today ? [Newcastle's Nolan got RED card for that tackle..]

Eduardo would've said "been there, received that" :p

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^pretty true..but i'd inculde carragher with gerrard and torres...
and now man utd just need to lose their matches against Villa,Arsenal,Pool and draw one maybe and titles ours for the taking:D:D:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I didn't see any match today. I usually hook up my DTH box to the PC but the cable operator decided to take off a few channels today, so the DTH remained with the TV. :(

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
Pool are a team full of 7/10 players except Torres & Gerrard. The whole world knows this. If only someone would make Tubby realize this as well. :D
umm sorry my post should've been below this one..but three people beat me..lol my typing speed needs to improve..

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
how about you guys winning your games first ??
well nothing wrong in being wishful..

i just saw that tackle on anichebe..omg..what on earth was that guy thinking??and on top of it he was complaining after being sent off..

instant improvement..I made an Automerged DoublePost now..lol..

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Pool are a team full of 7/10 players except Torres & Gerrard. The whole world knows this. If only someone would make Tubby realize this as well. :D

Oh please...WTH nobody...just nobody appreciates the work Jamie and Javier do...:rolleyes:
At least we dont buy 10/10 players for exoborent price and make them 4/10 like you lot...:D

So now we're off to the CL games in midweek. Italy vs England in 3 encounters!!! :D

Hopefully it's a 3-0 whitewash in favour of Italy...:D;):p

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
:D:D ok here's my predictions..
Inter 2-1 Man Utd
Chelsea 1-0 Juventus
Arsenal 0-0 Roma(4th in a row :D)

lol... this is what I hope for :D

Inter 1-1 Man Utd [then return leg : Man U 2 - 0 Inter]
Chlesea 0-1 Juve [return leg : Juve 0 -1 Chelsea...extra time no change...Juve go through after Mr. Terry misses YET another penalty :p]
Arsenal 1-0 Roma [return leg : Roma 0- 0 Arsenal ...]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^
If Chelsea lose at the bridge, they are practically out. No way this Chelsea side has the mental ability even to go to ET at Turin...
They need a 2-0 result which I am sure they won't get...;)

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
Oh please...WTH nobody...just nobody appreciates the work Jamie and Javier do...:rolleyes:
hey i did mention carragher along with gerrard and torres..but Javier is to me is a 7/10

^
If Chelsea lose at the bridge, they are practically out. No way this Chelsea side has the mental ability even to go to ET at Turin...
They need a 2-0 result which I am sure they won't get...;)
you know you'd have said this a week and a half ago i'd have agreed but now i wont..

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@red_devil:
As against Inter, that's the best you can hope for. But tell you want this Inter side is not that easy to get a 2-0 result...
As for Arsenal, I think they'll go through with ease...

While I hope We get a 1-0 result at Bernebeu...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Arsenal will get knocked out but Pool will scrape through to the next round. And guess what? The Special One will knock out ManU while we will progress. :D

These are my predictions. :p

red_devil

Back!
^ ^ ^ Heh, you've even decided the entire proceedings for both legs! Wishful thinking at its best!! :lol:

lol i did say that it was what i was *hoping* for... :D

@pool_Fan
yeah i know... i just want us to score against Inter and not lose the match...hope its a 1-1 draw...and as for 2-0 in the return leg, well once its a draw at home for Inter, they cant sit back and defend....atleast jose is intelligent enough to understand that...so yeah...it might be an open game and hopefully we'll win...2-0 or atmost 2-1 :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@tuxybuzz:
A week and half ago, I wouldn't have given Chelsea ANY chance but now I think they have equal chance as Juve. But they really need a victory at Stamford Bridge. Juve at any stadium at home is very dangerous...and scoring against them there is not easy...

BTW red_devil...Do you remember what happened the last time you guys visited San Siro...:lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom