• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
the lousy fellow is at it again. wonder how some one who has never played the game can be at the helm suggest stupid things

Blatter plans longer half-times

in my opinion 20 mins is far too long and is enough for a player's body to cool down. enough to cause injuries in the first few mins of the second half.

WTH!!! :mad:
It seems to me more like he desires to set aside that time for TV commercials rather than player fitness...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ To look at the positive side, it would give me some more time to finish up my chores such as walking the dog, answering the call of nature etc. during half-time. :D

red_devil

Back!
^ totaa and crow [kaua? :spelling nahin aata :p] ka pyar ... yeh to anokha pyaar hai.... Red Rom aur Jose ke jaise :p

[why am I saying its similar? well, see THIS :D]

iinfi

mekalodu
^ ^ ^ To look at the positive side, it would give me some more time to finish up my chores such as walking the dog, answering the call of nature etc. during half-time. :D
mad...

hope your doggie doesnt run away with your neighbour's doggin.

red_devil

Back!
^ you guys play an in-form Real .... so stop worrying about us and start praying for your team :))

saw this on another site:

starting 11 for United in tonights game :
Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Giggs, Park, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Berbatov

*i41.tinypic.com/2vm6og1.png

got a strange feeling about this 11 :|

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^^
Well this Inter side is WAAAAY too stronger than that side Arsenal played again...
BTW stop living in past glories...you guys are no longer that *Arsenal*

Top Bottom