• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^ Roma are easy opponents?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep. easier

And you're probably unaware that Hiddink is only a short-term solution (as of now) till the end of season. He has nothing to lose, even if we don't win the CL.
But Roman would give him the boot before the end of the season...:p

Good luck against Real Madrid. You'll need it, without Stevie G. Or is he fit to play against Real? :D
Thanks. Good Luck to you too. The first leg is at the bridge, right?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yup. Ranieri returns. :|

And Roman wouldn't get rid of Hiddink. Probably he would stay on after this season too.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Hiddink is a different case. Scolari needed to be moved out because after the first few months, his tactics were being easily countered by opposing teams and we were regressing under him. Grant was a dead man walking from the day he took over. Even if he had won the CL, he would have been sacked. It was utter idiocy on Kenyon's part to give him a long-term contract in the first place. Mourinho - well, once you fall out with the owner there's no coming back.

Taking these into account, it was wise of the club to appoint an interim manager to salvage something from the season. And they need to make a better appointment in the summer.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
It's sad that Van der Sar's clean sheet streak has ended. But wow, Ronaldo's free kick was stunning.
VDS wasnt playing so he still hasnt conceded..Kuszak(whatever the spellings are) was in goal today..and surely without Vidic they did seem vulnerable..Iam going for a 2-1 Inter win midweek..

Yep. easier
Roma are not easy..not for team like arsenal(no offences,just comparing the playing style)..Roma are REALLY GOOD at parking the bus and attacking on the counter..I seriously think Arsenal would have been much better of against a spanish team..

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I don't know what to think about the Roma match.With Eduardo out and Arshavin cup tied we will play the same team which hasn't produced goals for 3 matches.I have no expectations from Denilson and Song in terms of creativity.The only option is playing Nasri in centre.

My team for Roma

Almunia

Sagna-----Djorou-----Gallas-----Gibbs/Clichy

Vela------Nasri------Song------Wilshere

RVP
Bendtner

Wenger looks certain to play Nasri and EBOUE on wings and Denilson in the mid.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
see thats exactly why i was saying arsenal would have problems against Roma..they havent been scoring and Roma are masters at deep defending..

red_devil

Back!
Bendtner up front is completely $hite !!! Arsenal are better off going with RVP alone and getting in a creative midfielder [...if they have one .. ]

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
VDS wasnt playing so he still hasnt conceded..Kuszak(whatever the spellings are) was in goal today..and surely without Vidic they did seem vulnerable..Iam going for a 2-1 Inter win midweek..
Oh. I didn't watch the game live, just saw Ronaldo's free-kick in YouTube. :D

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
ok now goal.com(yeah yeah i know..i do check it once in a while) reports that if Florentino Perez is to take over Real then he'd put up 16 players for sale and one iconic player isnt on that list..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@beta testing: Ronaldo should not have been on the pitch to take that freekick. Not my opinion, almost every site on the net says so. :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^lol. Saw Heskey's dive against us?

BTW, a phunny one-liner:

“Arsene Wenger is planting potatoes in the Emirates’ goalmouth so he’ll have something to lift come May.”

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Yeah, and Villa almost scored from it. That one-liner was from the Chelsea PA announcer during the open training session. The lad was having a lot of fun with the microphone. :D :lol:

See what I found in Goal.com: (something that was not funny, still brought a smile nonetheless)
*img228.imageshack.us/img228/5644/94334908.jpg
*img228.imageshack.us/img228/94334908.jpg/1/w641.png
:D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Congratulations to ManU.
The title is yours now. Only you can lose from here. 7 points is too much.:cry:

Now we need a result against Madrid or our season is over. Unlike Chelsea and Arsenal we don't even have the FA Cup to play for. :|

Top Bottom