• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
@liverpool_fan..
yes with scolari at helm we couldnt break down defences like hull city forget juventus..but that was Scolari's one striker and 4-3-3 disguised 4-5-1 policy..

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
:D:D ok here's my predictions..
Inter 2-1 Man Utd
Chelsea 1-0 Juventus
Arsenal 0-0 Roma(4th in a row :D)

Ok, most of us are making predictions, so now my turn to predict.

Inter 0-0 Man Utd (return leg Inter 0-2 Man Utd);)
Chelsea 0-1 Juventus (I don't see Buffon getting beaten...:rolleyes:).
Arsenal 1-0 Roma (Maybe Nasri, Ashravin and co got lucky :D).

Ok...I am being optimistic about our return leg...but let's see. A draw at Milan will very well suit us.:)

red_devil

Back!
^ :D aap kya "predict" karte hain ??

oh btw, got this message from some "football news agency" that Cantona has reiterated that he wants to manage United sometime in future...

Cantona for manager after Fergie ?? hmm...tricky one...

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^No way!! Then all the players would be kicked by him in the dressing room and they would be crying out loud saying "Ohhh Aahhh Cantona[highlight]Naaa[/highlight] :D

iinfi

mekalodu
the lousy fellow is at it again. wonder how some one who has never played the game can be at the helm suggest stupid things

Blatter plans longer half-times

in my opinion 20 mins is far too long and is enough for a player's body to cool down. enough to cause injuries in the first few mins of the second half.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What else can you expect from Sepp Blatter??

'Women football players should wear skimpy outfits (or something to that effect)' :D :lol:

girish_b

Journeyman
the lousy fellow is at it again. wonder how some one who has never played the game can be at the helm suggest stupid things

Blatter plans longer half-times

in my opinion 20 mins is far too long and is enough for a player's body to cool down. enough to cause injuries in the first few mins of the second half.

Blatter will ruin football if he's on that top position of FIFA for a long time.

I hate that man.

iinfi

mekalodu
i m glad the FA is a strong body and doesnt always listen to what Blatter and FIFA have to say. if they had to, then EPL wud v been a dog show

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The return leg is in OT. I wonder if it will be a repeat of ManU vs Porto in 2004, with Mourinho running like a lunatic on the touchline after the winning goal for Porto!! :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Inter vs. United is a tough one to call.I can see United progressing at OT.
But as Mourinho said nothing will be decided in San Siro I am going for a draw,but there will be goals.

Our match will not be as exciting probably with Denilson and Song set to start.Unless Nasri shows his creative side 0-0 is best we can hope for.If there is a result tonight it will be 1 goal to nil either side.

Top Bottom