• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Zola? I have my doubts... he's new to a manager's role and he's been with WHU for 6 months and it might just prove a bit risky for Zola to accept the Chelsea manager's role...

I guess we'll see Rijkaard or Hiddink .... Rijkaard is currently unemployed and Hiddink is with Russia [Roman ka ghar] so he might just get Hiddink outta there ...

But i'd like to see Rijkaard @ CFC...ex-Barca man, lets see what he's got for the PL :D

iinfi

mekalodu
ahhh... does anyone remember my comments which i had made a few months ago. i bet not.
btw i got too much work at office these days n got to know this news thru the midnite thread update.

scolari never came to club to win. he came only to make money. when a team is losing he does practically nothing to boost the team on field ... this happened with Portugal and now with Chelsea. by far one of the worst in the business when the team is not doing well.
pay 15 million and get JM back. and no ***y football henceforth.
If JM does come and he gets some money in summer ... its going to be 3 points every weekend.
1-0
1-0
1-0
1-0
1-0
thats it

i dont expect anyone to agree with me as far as my comments on Scolari is concern, but i will stand by them.

red_devil

Back!
^ well, as for Scholari getting the boot, I guess we all predicted it..I had said in one of my posts earlier that only a win in the CL would help Scholari keep his job...

Dunno about you Chelsea fans, but I certainly didn't see this sack hitting Scholari at this point and time in the season...

Now whoever is the next manager that they get [assuming its not Jose/Avram], that manager will take time to get adjusted at the club and it will also take time for the players to adjust to his way of thinking... and in between all this there is also the next round of CL coming up...I guess PL title is outta the hand for Chelsea but this sack puts un necessary pressure on the team for the CL too...

< what say Kl@w, beta_testing, innfi and any other CFC guy here>

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The joke club is at it again,how many managers since last one and a half years?Roman must be running out of compensation money :lol:
Grant won't improve anything if he comes back,the team is in a shitty position as compared to that he inherited from Mourinho

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@n6300: I think there will be a temporary appointment till the end of the season (PLEASE, NOT Ray Wilkins, PLEASE!!!). Then they SHOULD search for a long-term (sheesh!) solution in the summer.

Arsenal_Gunners: Yes, we are becoming a joke OFF THE PITCH. At least not ON THE PITCH, like you lot. :lol:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Now whoever is the next manager that they get [assuming its not Jose/Avram], that manager will take time to get adjusted at the club and it will also take time for the players to adjust to his way of thinking... and in between all this there is also the next round of CL coming up...I guess PL title is outta the hand for Chelsea but this sack puts un necessary pressure on the team for the CL too...
That is EXACTLY why Steve Clarke should come back. Grant is one guy we don't need; JM would be great though.

The joke club is at it again,how many managers since last one and a half years?Roman must be running out of compensation money :lol:
Grant won't improve anything if he comes back,the team is in a shitty position as compared to that he inherited from Mourinho

Arsenal_Gunners: Yes, we are becoming a joke OFF THE PITCH. At least not ON THE PITCH, like you lot. :lol:
OWN3D!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hahaha I would rather take 7th spot than the kind of fukery that is constantly going on at that madhouse.Real Chelsea fans are ashamed of the glory hunting plastic fans and board who call for the manager's head in 6 months.
You talk about becoming a joke on the pitch?WE WILL FINISH ABOVE YOU THIS SEASON NO MATTER WHAT.
Then we will see who is "OWN3D"

Rahim

Married!
Dekha jaye to jo hua theek hua. Roman should realise one thing: Money doesnt provide instant success. It tales time for the fruit to ripen.

Rahim

Married!
Why are we picking Scolari for this treatment? What about the over-paid players? They are the real culprits. One cannot change the entire team, hence it is quite easy to blame the coach and kick him out. How many players get sacked in this situation?:(

Scolari had this weakness of not making match-changing decisions like Jose.
Happy Christmas Scolari ;) Paise lekar ja raha hai!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Arsenal_Gunners: LOL!! Yeah, we shall see. :lol:

Latest: Guus Hiddink will probably take over on a short term basis. He will manage both Russia and Chelsea.

Scolari was unfairly treated. The board panicked when they realized that a CL place was on the line. I reckon there will be a massive clearout in the summer - Drogba, Malouda, Deco, Alex, Carvalho - all leaving.

red_devil

Back!
so its gonna be Guus for 6 months and then Chelsea get Ancelotti..

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2225249.ece

edit:

side note- Scholari pockets 7.1mn pound "compensation" :))

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
What I can't get is how on earth Roman is considering Ancelotti. I don't see him making any improvement to this CSKA London side. Rather I see them finishing fourth next season if they bring Ancelotti. :lol:
Now Guus Hiddink is really a good manager for caretaker basis though. I guess he can ensure Chelski could finish better than Arsenal and Villa and would be a really good tactician in Champions League.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Perhaps because Ancelotti win 2 CL titles with AC Milan? :rolleyes:

Guus Hiddink confirmed as Chelsea manager.

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm Guus Hiddink will become temporary coach until the end of the season.

He is due to meet the players later this week.

The club would like to take this opportunity to thank the Russian Football Union for their understanding and cooperation.

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah well...first it was Scholari's success in the WC that landed him the job and eventually got fired without completing a season...now hope the same doesn't happen to Ancelotti, if he joins...

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah he is...and thats why I'm rather confused [literally :D ] as to why Roman didn't try to convince him to stay beyond these 5 odd months..

[or is it some kinda face saving ploy by Guus....if he succeeds at Chlesea, he stays coz of fan pressure/something like that and if he fails to get Chelsea to the top 4 of PL then he quits, claiming he was only there as an interim appointment :p]

Top Bottom