• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I saw the match. The possession stats, corners etc were heavily in our favour and then they scored from an OFFSIDE position. Didn't matter though. Anelka brought us level and within a few seconds we were 2-1 up. Cech made a good save to keep it at 2-1 and then Anelka scored again from a counter-attack to make it 3-1 and bag a hattrick.

That boy Stoch seriously needs to be started once in a while. Mancienne was decent enough at right-back, instead of his preferred role as centre-back.

-----------------------------

Jose Mourinho: I Will Return To Chelsea

"If you are asking me if you think one day I will return to Chelsea, I tell you 'yes, I think so', although I’m not saying when," said Mourinho, as quoted by the aforementioned tabloid.

"We were so happy together. Chelsea fans have a different feeling for me. It’s a different emotion with them. I always wish them well because they are a special club for me and I have special friends there."

Some Blues fans are hollering for 'the Special One' to be reappointed should Guud Hiddink, brought in to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari, not continue as manager after season's end.

And Mourinho added, "I belong to their story and they belong to my story. I hope they get back to what they were because the club has changed."

:D

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Glasgow and Milan derby results:

Inter 2-1 Milan - Ancelotti would be IDEAL for Chelsea :D
Celtic 0-0 Rangers - Advantage Celtic

In other news Everton thrashed Villa while ManU downed Derby. :mad:

red_devil

Back!
the_sun said:
And so the Special One beat the Commercial One.
:D

Mourinho has now gone an incredible 110 home league games unbeaten as boss of Porto, Chelsea and Inter — a troubling stat for United boss Fergie.

:rolleyes:

All the teams have progressed to sixth round while we play our 4th round game today :roll:

why create confusion with all this delayed games....just lose your match and forget about the FA Cup as well :D

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thats our most realistic chance of silverware this season:(

Another great Nike advert featured at this week's WC qualifiers.
*www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=1xLP4fs9EGk

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^
You've no hopes in CL?

Don't forget you've got the CL clash against his team...:D
And considering the curse of the defending champions in the Champions League, you've got to be...beware...:D
Be Afraid...Be very afraid...

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ and finally things begin to look up for Le Arse :D

Eduardo back...good... but why isn't Arshavin even on the bench for this game ?? he could've had a few minutes of the match !!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Cause he was not registered as an Arsenal player for the 1st game against Cardiff.

Eduardo marks his return with a brace.Bendtner also gets a goal and a great Arsenal performance was capped by RVP.
Arsenal 4-0 Cardiff City

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Maybe a repost, but here are the schedules for the 1st knockout phase of the CL starting next week (source: uefa.com).

Match: 1st leg 2nd leg

Atlético - Porto 25/02 » 12/03 »
Lyon - Barcelona 25/02 » 12/03 »
Arsenal - Roma 25/02 » 12/03 »
Internazionale - Man. United 25/02 » 12/03 »
Real Madrid - Liverpool 26/02 » 11/03 »
Chelsea - Juventus 26/02 » 11/03 »
Villarreal - Panathinaikos 26/02 » 11/03 »
Sporting - Bayern 26/02 » 11/03 »

All times are in IST. Matches will most probably begin at 12:15AM IST on 25/02, 26/02, 10/03, and 11/03. Let's see which matches are shown by Ten Sports.

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah well...the days of crappy coverage are gonna be back !! TEN SPORTS should just be content with showing Bangladesh v/s Zimbabwe test matches rather than the CL !!

Rahim

Married!
^Yes they are the professionals :p John Dykes is way better than champus that we see on Ten Sports......
Wish for next season: Drop Shebby & Masefield and bring some one with the brain of McMahon or Reeves.

Top Bottom