• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Reina, Arbeloa, Dossena, Agger, Carragher, Skrtel, Mascherano, Aurelio, Benayoun, Babel, Ngog

thats pool's team for tonights match against Pompey...5 defenders and Babel and that Ngog thing as the strikers ?? ...someone please tell me that he is not playing to knick a point !!!

No Gerrard and Torres on the bench !! i guess Torres will play final few minutes [maximum]...Rafa wouldn't play Torres for more than that even if his life depended on it !!

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Why are you surprised? Liverpool play the same way all the time. Wing-baks are told to play as wide-players while Strikers are brain-washed and played as advance-wingers :D Is there some kind of injury crisis or a cup match in mid-week?

red_devil

Back!
Gerrard is injured i guess... and Torres played 101 minutes in that game against Everton midweek... bechara thaka hua hai....Rafa is resting him ...so he's on the bench...

Rahim

Married!
Gerrard is stuck with hamstring injury,right? I support his decision simply bcoz Liverpool succeeds with the combo of Gerrard & Torres, keeping them "fresh" makes sense. So its a pre-cautionary step.

Arey yaar United ka kya haal hai?? I havent watched any match since December :( Kaam kar karke paagal ho jaunga.

red_devil

Back!
yeah yeah Gerrard got off injured...i remember...hamstring == 3 weeks..but he could've played Torres first up and then subbed him out later on....that way if he scores, then fine else he can still hold on and play defensively and get 1 point....

the way i see it, its better to play for 3 then settle for 1...Rafa obviously thinks the other way around...

and united ka kya hai...maze main hain :D .. Rooney, Evra fit for tomo's game but I dont think they'll start...maybe they'll come in later on....Ham log us Pool ki tarah hain kya ki koi accha striker hi nahin...

Rooney gaya toh Berba-Tevez sambhal lenge....

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@Rahim- Don't worry about United. You don't need to.

Yawn.... I'll just watch Pool's game and call it a night.

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Half time: 0-0

I dunno whether I should bang my head or slap my face...:(

We really need to win this match...

Edit: Pompy 1-0 Liverpool

Damn!!! WTH? :rolleyes::(:-x

If we don't score 2 goals quicky, end of the PL for us...I can't keep going infinitely optimistic...:(

EDIT:
Ah...WE equalise..
Now please...please...go...go for a win...goddammit...

EDIT:
Again Pompy score...
ManU fans should now celebrate. Aston Villa is probably your closest challenger now...

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Our fate just wasn't good this season.

-Essien's injury has undoubtedly cost us. He's the next Makelele (if he already isn't) and he's our anchor in the midfield.
-Deco was great at the start of the season, but after his injury, he got fcuked up as well.
-Drogba lost interest in the club.
-Steve Clarke's exit to West Ham. He was the one players always looked up to.

Let's not forget Joe Cole's injury. And the referees as well.
Fabregas
Eduardo
Rosicky
Walcott

But still Arsenal for 2nd :))

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
We Win...

Oh crap! This team give me blood pressure...
We are a great side...and now we are at the top...:)

EDIT: Going to bed...

Last edited:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^^Liverpool won..Holy crap..I thought we will lose when pompeys scored the 2nd goal, I switched off the tv and logged in here..Even last week also I switched off my TV at the 85th minute thinking it was going to be a draw

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I really feel sorry for Pompy. They deserved at least a draw. Oh, and BTW, they were supposed to have gotten a penalty when Agger brought his hand to the ball.

red_devil

Back!
Damn that Torres :|

but funny enough Pool played 5 defenders and yet conceded 2 goals against a team $hitty Pompey team which is going through its worst phase of the season !!! :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Spuds 0-0 Arse currently.

Adebayor injured with a twanged hamstring. And Ebooooooue the jackass gets himself sent off (2nd yellow) for flicking out a leg to trip Modric. What an eediot!! :D :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol Eboue is one of a kind:))
Ade and Clichy injured:cry:
Reaction from some Arsenal fan at Eboue's future
"f uckin c unt bye bye now we have arshavin f uckin dumb f uckin f uckin f uckin f uckin f uckin foool "
:p
IMO Wenger was correct in not introducing Arshavin or Eduardo,the situation was too bad for a guy who hasn't played for sometime.One mistake and Tottenumb claim the points :oops:

Top Bottom