• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
There are games which players suit and those which they don't. Emmanuel Eboue and the north London derby are NOT, I repeat, NOT a good match. Take a hot-headed irritant, who gets up the nose of his own fans as easily as opposition supporters, mix with a combustible atmosphere and snappy challenges galore and that's right! Congratulations! You've just created a disaster waiting to happen!

:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
SCOLARI SACKED!!!! :shock:

Luiz Felipe Scolari has been dismissed as manager of Chelsea Football Club today (Monday) with immediate effect.

The Chelsea board would like to place on record our gratitude for his time as manager.

Felipe has brought many positives to the club since he joined and we all feel a sense of sadness that our relationship has ended so soon.

Unfortunately the results and performances of the team appeared to be deteriorating at a key time in the season.

In order to maintain a challenge for the trophies we are still competing for we felt the only option was to make the change now.

The search for a new manager has already started and we hope to have someone in place as soon as possible.

While that continues Assistant Coach Ray Wilkins will take charge of the team on a temporary basis.

OMG!!!!! :shock:

Rahim

Married!
Whats so shocking about this news? haanji.....He promised but faltered......a little late to celebrate Christmas back in Brazil (remember his comments?) :)) Chelsea need good players and hey man...Jose is perfect but.....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I don't know what to say. In a way, its better to get rid of a manager under whom the results have been alarmingly poor, and give a new manager the time to adjust and salvage something from this season, like a CL place (even that was appearing to be a tough ask).

On the other hand, this smacks of absolute impaience and a desire for instant gratification. They've made a mockery of my club. :|

red_devil

Back!
this smacks of absolute impaience and a desire for instant gratification.

thats exactly what I meant...

btw, any idea about whoz gonna replace him ???

Avram Grant was probably headed for Pompey job, Jose is on an Italian Job so who next ??

Rijkaard ?? or possibly someone who is a bit less on flair...some complete outsider...

Yeh thread itni shaant kyun hai? :D

lo Roman ne yahan ki shaanti bhang kar di :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom