• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Whats happening in the blue half of London? ( with a big smile)
...a phenomena that would happen soon in the red half of Manchester...:))

Now if we Win at portsmouth we'll move back at the top. :)
But ManUre will have 2 games at hand. :(

But first of all we should do our job, then hope West Ham does for us...:D

Rahim

Married!
...a phenomena that would happen soon in the red half of Manchester...:))
Have to bow to your fake optimistic attitude.;) Liverpool's honeymoon is over Anurag :p Ja sojaaa.......

When the players dont play as a team, it clearly shows. Should i remind the importance of Joe Cole to Chelsea? He is the spark/catalyst to Chelsea's success in the past. Wont comment too much on Scolari for he still belives himself coaching Portugal.....replacing a striker with a winger or playing with no striker as he use to do with Portugal in Euros.

red_devil

Back!
what was with that Terry chance in the 2nd minute ??

what was he thinking ??? he couldn't score in the penalty shoot out last season [CL :))] but today's chance ?? WTF was he doing ?? even Kl@w could've scored from there :D

now hope Pool drop a few points tonight ;) and we pick up all 3 tomorrow :))

red_devil

Back!
oh btw, Quresma started in place of Drogba, who looked impressive and but then Scholari takes him off and replaces him with Droba :shocked: what was he even thinking ?? [if he was :rolleyes:]

red_devil

Back!
now i feel only a win in CL will keep Scholari's job safe....else Roman will again start playing musical chair for the Coach's position...

btw, do Chelsea still have a chance in PL ?? <seems a far cry to me>

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I've had enough nightmares already. With our luck and form, we'll crash out of both cup competitions very soon. :( :|

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
oh btw, Quresma started in place of Drogba, who looked impressive and but then Scholari takes him off and replaces him with Droba :shocked: what was he even thinking ?? [if he was :rolleyes:]
There was a time, as you know, when Drogba used to terrorize the defenders and bully his way around the pitch. His presence always had an impact on our performance. I always wish he can put up the same performances again. It would be just great. But sadly, his heart ain't with the club.

red_devil

Back!
being A point ???

abey...cup jeethneki chod aur math seekhne lag ja... :p

EDIT :

aha...jaldi se edit kar diya ... good job pool_fan :D

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Our fate just wasn't good this season.

-Essien's injury has undoubtedly cost us. He's the next Makelele (if he already isn't) and he's our anchor in the midfield.
-Deco was great at the start of the season, but after his injury, he got fcuked up as well.
-Drogba lost interest in the club.
-Steve Clarke's exit to West Ham. He was the one players always looked up to.

Let's not forget Joe Cole's injury. And the referees as well.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Its not the points-gap, its more about the form and do you really/honestly believe Liverpool will be consistent in the run-in? Rafa himself is not confident about the title, talk about thali ka baigann.

Rahim

Married!
-Essien's injury has undoubtedly cost us. He's the next Makelele (if he already isn't) and he's our anchor in the midfield.
Essien is not Makelele :p While the latter was good at reading the game and win the ball and pass it towards the flair payers. But Essien is more dynamic and way ahead of Makelele in terms of skills and impact. Essein is a complete mid-fielder and i still regret when he snubbed United and joined Chelsea for i knew what he would bring to OT after the un-ceremonious departure of Roy Keane :( I can go on and on praising Essein. United stiill miss a lion-hearted player in the middle. Anderson ko baal banane se fursat mile to khele!!!

Top Bottom