• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Let's see how Pool do now without Gerrard.
**** Riley if it wasn't for him we would very well have been in contention for the title.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
:( :( :(
WTH is happenning...

Pool Out of the FA cup :D :D :D

whats even more interesting is Gerrard got injured [hamstring] during the game and Lucas was sent off for 2 yellows ....
Yeah! But no worries! We can still cope up and knick two victories in the meantime.

now hamstring injury == 2 or 3 weeks KO [approximately] and hope Torres picks up an injury too... then Pool have no goal scorers ... only Babel, Kuyt n Ngog as strikers...
:rolleyes:
In my opinion that is a bad way for expecting your Rivals to fall...oh wait...that's a Manc speaking...:p
Hopefully We beat a FULL STRENGTH ManU at Old Trafford come March the 14th and hopefully ManUre are not lucky enough to escape with excuses blaming the refree totally...like Chelsea did. ;)

possibly in a couple of weeks we'll see normalcy restored on the PL table...

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Pool
4. Arsenal [hopefully Ar$e_shaving will help Arse Kl@w back :D :razz:
Let's wait a couple of weeks....and then let's see...:D

BTW I am still confident we'll win the league...:mrgreen:

P.S.: God! I have never wish this much for a particular team's defeat...as I am wishing against ManU this weekend...COME ON West Ham....Come ONNNNNN!!!

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Yeah! But no worries! We can still cope up and knick two victories in the meantime.

high hopes mate...without Gerrard and with Torres getting subbed after 60 minutes, i highly doubt you guys winning both games :D

In my opinion that is a bad way for expecting your Rivals to fall...oh wait...that's a Manc speaking...:p Hopefully We beat a FULL STRENGTH ManU at Old Trafford come March the 14th and hopefully ManUre are not lucky enough to escape with excuses blaming the refree totally...like Chelsea did. ;)

yeah ask your 12th man [the ref] to be a bit more discreet in Red carding the REDS :D

Oh btw, your manager tries to over smart others and acts like a complete D!ckhead by selling a good striker hoping on the reserves to see you through the season, and its only befitting that he gets into trouble....

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
high hopes mate...without Gerrard and with Torres getting subbed after 60 minutes, i highly doubt you guys winning both games :D
I prefer to be an optimist...:p

yeah ask your 12th man [the ref] to be a bit more discreet in Red carding the REDS :D

Oh btw, your manager tries to over smart others and acts like a complete D!ckhead by selling a good striker hoping on the reserves to see you through the season, and its only befitting that he gets into trouble....
What can I say for Benitez, mate? I don't understand him AT ALL.
But I have faith in the team. :)
BTW the 12th man is our fans in the stadium, not the ref...:D...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
England and Manchester City defender Micah Richards arrested.:shock:

*www.rediff.com/sports/2009/feb/05england-defender-richards-arrested.htm

Robinho a few days ago and now Richards...what's happening on the blue side of Manchester?:rolleyes:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
A draw at OT would be ideal for us. :wink:

England and Manchester City defender Micah Richards arrested.:shock:

*www.rediff.com/sports/2009/feb/05england-defender-richards-arrested.htm

Robinho a few days ago and now Richards...what's happening on the blue side of Manchester?:rolleyes:
Maybe all the money is getting to the lads... Richards denies any involvement though.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
A deflected goal deciding the game. A sending off the turning point. Ring any bells?

I have to say I laughed my arse off at Everton’s late win over Liverpool last night. I’ve never minded Everton and have always felt they’ve got themselves a really good manager in David Moyes. Obviously, the same can’t be said of my feelings for Liverpool and the paranoid goatee’d one who stands on their touchline.

So, it was with even more delight that I read these comments from him following the game:

“I am really disappointed…….. To play for a long time with 10 players and then to concede a goal right at the end from a deflection, we have to be disappointed. The turning point of the game was the sending-off but I prefer not to say anything about that.”

So, he knows how it feels to be on the losing end of a deflected goal. Excellent. And he knows how it feels when a sending off affects the outcome of a game. Even better.

I love a good bit of karma. :D

:D :lol:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
The Chelsea Blog rocks!!! :D

Cech is injured and won't be available for today's game :(

Here's what Scolari had to say-

In the game against Liverpool some player kicked him (Cech) in the back. He completed the game, but after this he felt a lot of pain and it is impossible to play tomorrow and I think with the national team on Wednesday. I believe in Hilario because he is a very good goalkeeper, it is not a problem for us. I have a good squad and I believe in all the players, it is not a problem.
WTF!

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
i hope we don't qualify for the CL next season.... that will b more than enough a reason to kick Scolari out n possibly get JM back in ...
worst defence n attack
only mid-field doing their job.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
We were sh!t in the second half. We could have killed off the game in the first half itself. Well, there goes my weekend. It's ruined already. :|

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
WTH we deserved to win. We played superbly and chances were aplenty but we only failed to score :(
The defense was pretty shite and so were the strikers.

This pretty much ends our title hopes :(

Quaresma was good enough for his debut. I loved that outer-edge-of-the-foot cross of his in the first half. Amazing.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh, and Quaresma for DROGBA???? Utter madness. And once again, NO PENALTY for a CLEAR HANDBALL. I won't blame the referee though. We were absolutely woeful. :|

Top Bottom