• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ :D

BTW, a lot of people are talking about Quaresma's trademark 'outside of the foot' cross. This I gotta see. :D

Woot!! It's called 'The Trivela'. Check this out:

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=kNoFJTOEUPg

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
He said: "Sometimes good players cannot settle down in the team and when this happens you have to consider the situation and try to react quickly.

"If it is not good for the team then it is better for everyone to make a decision and because of the situation in the transfer market and for the opportunity for the player we had to do it now.

"I have to analyse things and try to look at the bigger picture and this means thinking of the club and the team and what is best for them."

He added: "We still have Babel, Ngog and Kuyt as well as Torres. It is a risk but the situation was not good and we needed to do something.

"Now I would like to wish Robbie the best because although things did not work out he has been working hard for us.

"He was trying to do his best and the key was that Spurs showed a lot of interest and they were pushing really hard for him.

"The player needed to play and he was not doing that as much as he would have liked with us.

"But I cannot criticise him in any way because, as I have said, he tried to do his best for us."

what an idiot... he is counting on Babel, Kuyt and Ngog ..

Lampard wins appeal over red card :

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7864085.stm

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^ ^ ^ :D

BTW, a lot of people are talking about Quaresma's trademark 'outside of the foot' cross. This I gotta see. :D

Woot!! It's called 'The Trivela'. Check this out:

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=kNoFJTOEUPg
I'd seen that before, but still, everytime I watch it, I gape with amazement. It's absolutely fantastic.
Sad Quaresma doesn't do it in soccer simulators :(

Rahim

Married!
The only problem with Quaresma is he is not playing to his potential and some say he is better than Ronaldo. Kl@w pray for him :p

red_devil

Back!
yeah well, once Bosingwa got away, i thought FA had lost all the senses and would take a wrong decisions wrt Lampard as well :))

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@rahim: Yes, I hope he succeeds here. A flair player like him was never going to make it at Mourinho's Inter. At Barca, he was at odds with Rijkaard and was only 19 at that time, I think.

@beta testing: Now we've got both Lampard AND Bosingwa for the next fixtures!! :D :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ That skinny little idiot shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football stadium. He's a threat to the general public's sanity. :D

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce that Russian international midfielder, Andrey Arshavin has joined the Gunners from Zenit St. Petersburg on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

Finally. :|

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol All of a sudden Arshavin is all over Arsenal.com
*www.arsenal.com/
Finally it is official, 2nd most BS transfer saga(tevez :)) ) ever has ended.
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/498x363/feb_09/gun__1233680011_arshavin_gallery4.jpg?ic=a0cce4T
"Yea Blitches"
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/feb_09/gun__1233680037_arshavin_gallery2.jpg
"Whatever"

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It will take him a couple of weeks to make his debut, it's being said. The Russian season ended in November.

Ricardo Quaresma's interview to ChelseaTV:

"I didn't have many opportunities to show my qualities at Inter but I believe these two are two great leagues in the world and all I want is to show what I am made of, to show hard work, to show all my qualities here."

"I don't like to talk about myself, I prefer that other people talk about me."

"I was happy that I was able to score here at Chelsea and when I hit the bar, unfortunately I couldn't score there but it was a great experience for me. I hope now to do the same things for Chelsea, rather than against them."

*www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~1544439,00.html

*i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo67/klaw247/04-02-200911-36-45AM.png

iinfi

mekalodu
enough is enough .... the trouble started when there were talks abt we not playing sexy football and Roman also wanted the club to be more popular playing Barca kinda game.
Thats whn Jose Mourinho ran out of options and had to leave. Till then it was 3 points in the bag week in and week out.
i had criticized JM a lot once. Now i realize i was wrong. the 4-1-2-2-1 formation with genuine wingers (not Kalou and Malouda pleaseeee) is what we need. Bring back Robben and Duff and kick out Ballack and Deco.
all of Mourinho's effort in making a deadlock defence has been sent down the drain by stupid club policies.

looks like Scolari and Kenyon read the abv post. a winger comes in.
i want Deco or Ballack and DROGBA and ANELKA to move out in summer and
a winger and two genuine out and out striker coming in.

btw did anyone notice, when Bosingwa kissed Benayoun on his butt with his leg, the asst. ref flagged for a foul and in the heat of the moment pointed the flag in the wrong direction. Hence no action was taken against him.

red_devil

Back!
Pool Out of the FA cup :D :D :D

whats even more interesting is Gerrard got injured [hamstring] during the game and Lucas was sent off for 2 yellows ....

now hamstring injury == 2 or 3 weeks KO [approximately] and hope Torres picks up an injury too... then Pool have no goal scorers ... only Babel, Kuyt n Ngog as strikers...

possibly in a couple of weeks we'll see normalcy restored on the PL table...

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Pool
4. Arsenal [hopefully Ar$e_shaving will help Arse Kl@w back :D :razz:]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arshavin will take at least a couple of weeks to settle into the team. Meanwhile, Aston Villa will have Ashley Young back after suspension. :D

As for Pool, you just knew it HAD to happen, what with Rafa shouting his mouth off that selling Keane was a gamble, then the next day claiming that it WASN'T a gamble. :D :lol:
Of course, Rafa himself said he has Kuyt (an ex-striker), Babel (eternal benchwarmer), Ngog (eggnog? who?) and Benayoun (he is a 7/10 winger FFS!!). Good luck with that personnel. :D

red_devil

Back!
Rafa hasn't renewed his contract with Pool, has he ?

is he trying to get fired from Pool and join some other club ? Real ?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Nope! I think he's off to Juve or Real in the summer. And he is trying to get sacked midway through the season, leaving Pool in the lurch to teach the Yanks a lesson. :D :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Haha I would rather have 10 Eboues in my team rather than 1 Lucas Levia,I can't believe how many Liverpool supporters are happy that he is suspended for a few matches :lol:

Pool Out of the FA cup :D :D :D

whats even more interesting is Gerrard got injured [hamstring] during the game and Lucas was sent off for 2 yellows ....

now hamstring injury == 2 or 3 weeks KO [approximately] and hope Torres picks up an injury too... then Pool have no goal scorers ... only Babel, Kuyt n Ngog as strikers...

possibly in a couple of weeks we'll see normalcy restored on the PL table...

1. Man Utd
2. Chelsea
3. Pool
4. Arsenal [hopefully Ar$e_shaving will help Arse Kl@w back :D :razz:]
At current rate Liverpool will finish below Villa,so if we have a chance to go 3rd or even 2nd if chelsea implode too :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom