• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I didn't say I didn't like Robinho. I just want either Robinho or Tevez to come in. Robinho's got superb dribbling and ball control. Tevez is a great workhorse who doesn't stop till the final whistle is blown. They would be just what the doctor ordered.

Anyway, there's lots of action this evening. First up, there's Rafa v Roger in the Australian Open. Then there's Rafa v Scolari in the Premier League. :D
And just like Rafa won Aus Open, Rafa will also win against Scolari. ;)

red_devil

Back!
^ high hopes mate....Rafael Nadal has more quality that this idiot called Rafael Benitez....heck...even Rafael Da Silva is more attack minded than that stupid manager of yours....

[i just hope he doesn't keep Gerrard and Torres on the bench and start off with 5 or maybe even 6 defensive players... hope he doesn't start a 1-5-5-0 :D]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If we're gonna get a muppet for a referee, we might as well stop playing and forfeit the game. Although we were luck he didn't do anything about the kick that Bosingwa planted on Benayoun's backside in the end. :D

Yesterday Rory Delap was sent off for kicking the ball against Shaun Wright Phillips. Gerrard does it to Bosingwa and walks away scot-free.

I can either laugh at the game or just go and kill myself. :|

red_devil

Back!
WHat F**KED UP REFEREEING IS THAT ??? :-o

He Red cards Lampard for nOthing and then lets Bosingwa get away with that kick on Benayoun's butt!!
DAMN !! that ref should be banned for 5 years atleast....[if it was cricket and BCCI, we sure would've kicked him back to ref's school..]

for once i was rooting for Chelsea to get the equalizer [no not because of them getting a draw and we stretching our lead...absolutely not]... I felt Pool didn't deserve to win tonight...

and Rafa gets out a prepared note to read out against Fergie influencing the ref's..and now I wonder what he would have had to say for this one !! BLOODY LOOSERFOOLS

oh btw, in after all that.... i think we'd appreciate Pool winning :D .... a win for Chelsea or even a point would have brought them closer than they are right now... but with pool taking all points, we still lead chelsea by 5 and have a game in hand...:D

as for pool coming up close, never mind.... they'll draw some more games and i'm very sure of it...and will always look up our butts :lol:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Great victory for us. Finally some positivity at last. :)

Though I guess Lampard was quite unlucky to be sent off...but we dominated the game even when he was playing and we would have won anyway. :cool:

BTW What was Chelsea playing for? At no point in the game they looked to win...

and Rafa gets out a prepared note to read out against Fergie influencing the ref's..and now I wonder what he would have had to say for this one !! BLOODY LOOSERFOOLS
lol...dar gaya kya? ;):p:D
To be serious Funguson still has the title in his hands, hopefully he drops it...

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ no...dara nahin....khush hoon...pool hamse title is season main nahin le sakti...100% guarantee :D

and dont you worry, Fergie isn't a certain Benitez to let his team drop off the lead...we're still 2 points in front with a game in hand...so hopefully it'll be 5 points ahead for us :)

oh btw, saw this over at another place...

KRAP - Keep Rafa At Pool

:lol:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ no...dara nahin....khush hoon...pool hamse title is season main nahin le sakti...100% guarantee :D

and dont you worry, Fergie isn't a certain Benitez to let his team drop off the lead...we're still 2 points in front with a game in hand...so hopefully it'll be 5 points ahead for us :)

Khel abhi baki hai dost. ;)

Anyway I wouldn't count out the CSKA London out the race yet. Only the Gonners are out of the race. Hopefully they do us a favour and beat ManUre and draw with Chelski (both in may) and lose to us.
And March 14 is an important day for sure...:)

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Gonners? -.-

Buddy you are asking to much for a wish. I don't think all your wishes will come true... ohh wait a minute, i hope none of your wishes come true. =p

red_devil

Back!
Only the Gonners are out of the race. Hopefully they do us a favour and beat ManUre and draw with Chelski (both in may) and lose to us.

why count on the gunners when you have a 12th man playing for you in all your matches ???

Top Bottom