• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Interviewer: "What are your thoughts about the game?"

Wenger: "I did not see ze incident"

Oh wait! Zis ees Arsenal right! You play bootiful football. So you should score more goals in ze match. :D

:lol: poor ol' Arsene...

At half time, Man U 1- 0 Everton :D via a penalty :D

now i'm sure Rafa is sitting somewhere and taking note of this penalty...he'll want to launch another attack on Fergie sometime soon.... :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Rafa the gaffa must be furious! Another penalty to ManU at OT! Conspiracy! Blasphemy! Murder! :D :lol:

Tonight's the big night, then. A win and we're within 2 points of ManU. A draw and it becomes more difficult. From now on, it's gonna be tough for Arsenal and Pool coz they both have FA Cup replays coming up. Arse will have to field their kids (as if they don't do that every week :D) because of the mounting injuries (Diaby & Eboue went down yesterday). And Pool will be f***ed if they lose Gerrard or Torres in/before the Merseyside derby. :D

red_devil

Back!
^ a win will take within 2 points but we'll still have a game in hand...but a draw would be so great for us....a draw means we'll be 4points ahead with a game in hand so hopefully that'll be 7 point lead !!

[oh i so want your game to be a draw !! Hope Rafa n Scholari play beautiful football (like Arsenal) and end up at 0-0 (again like Arsenal :D) or 1-1 ....dont want a win for either team tonight...]

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
well Man UTD shwoing there true colors and we would love to win the BPL and champions league this season .... lets hope the good run keeps going on .....

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^Kya hua teri nazar ab Tevez par kyun hai? :D You dont love Robinho anymore? yeh!!
I didn't say I didn't like Robinho. I just want either Robinho or Tevez to come in. Robinho's got superb dribbling and ball control. Tevez is a great workhorse who doesn't stop till the final whistle is blown. They would be just what the doctor ordered.

Anyway, there's lots of action this evening. First up, there's Rafa v Roger in the Australian Open. Then there's Rafa v Scolari in the Premier League. :D

red_devil

Back!
oh i now realized this bit.... we have 2 workhorses in Park and Tevez ... both of them relentless....but Chelsea and Pool (and Arsenal too) dont haven even one player that could be termed a workhorse....lol i realized this obvious bit only now :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
[oh i so want your game to be a draw !! Hope Rafa n Scholari play beautiful football (like Arsenal) and end up at 0-0 (again like Arsenal :D) or 1-1 ....dont want a win for either team tonight...]

Rafa - the beautiful game?? The guy who plays 2 defensive midfielders AT HOME?? :D :lol:

Oh, and our workhorse - Michael Essien - is injured right now. I can't wait for him to come back.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ROBBIE KEANE `ON VERGE` OF REJOINING SPURS

Rafa Benitez has dramatically pushed Robbie Keane closer to a return to Tottenham after leaving the Irishman out of the squad to face Chelsea today and telling reporters that it was not his decision to sign Keane in the summer.

The Mail on Sunday even claims that Keane is now 'on the verge' of rejoining Tottenham after his omission, coupled with Jermain Defoe's foot injury, 'prompted Spurs manager Harry Redknapp to move fast to secure the Irishman'.

Benitez is described as 'effectively ending Keane's six-month Anfield career' by leaving him out of the squad of players to face Chelsea.

More telling was his denial of responsibility about Keane's summer purchase made to reporters over the weekend. When queried why he had spent £20m on a player he has barely used this season, Benitez reputedly interjected to comment: "The club spent £20m on him."

Poor Keane... :|

red_devil

Back!
Yeah poor Keane....but why aren't $hitty going after him ?? they can offer him lot more money than Spuds...or was all that transfer talk involving Kaka all hype n no substance kinda thing?

Kl@w, when is Essien likely to be back ??

EDIT :

wait....did he play for Spuds in the PL this season ?? [i dont remember about it at all...but if thats the case, then there is that maximum of 2 clubs rule...]

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Essien will be back this month or early next month.

Heck, even I don't remember whether Keane played for Spuds this season. :D
Sh!tty are more interested in Santa Cruz at the moment. Mark Hughes wants him again.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
It would be nice if Keane rejoined Spurs and performed well.

And lol, in the Aussie Open today, a pretty young girl was holding a banner which said- "Marry me Rafa". I'm suspecting that Benitez read it and is all infatuated now. :D

Shay Given close to completing City move....

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ i wouldn't blame Rafa.... she looked quiet cute :D [in that passing second atleast ;) ]

and beta_testing, you should've said "Given is close to completing a move to the championships" :lol:

Top Bottom