^ :lol: spoke like a true SCOUSER

<stepping in for Kl@w who is probably trying to kill himself >

This is real LOL :lol:

BOSINGWA

*img140.imageshack.us/img140/1921/lolbosingwanewqs2.gif

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Let's face it, these refereeing blunders have gone too far. Riley's decision could cost us the title. Mike Riley and Rob Styles should be kicked out. And IMO, we should have TV replays just like Cricket, so that if one team is not happy with the ref's decision, they can appeal and the ref can watch the TV replay and change his decision. Remember last season when Kalou scored a goal against Newcastle, which was clearly offside? Allardyce lost his job then. And yeah, I don't know what went through that goon Bosingwa's mind. And didja see Drogba? Absolutely no effort from him.

It's gonna be very tough to win the title now. But still, I'm not gonna give up hopes just yet. There's still Liverpool v ManU or ManU v Liv'Pool I don't quite remember. A draw there would be great. And ManU still have chances to slip up.

Abhishek bhai nahiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Shay Given completes 7mn pound move to City
This is the first deal of deadline day. There could be more to come..... We'll know the fate of Arshavin today; he's in London now. And Spuds have launched a 15mn pound bid for Keane. It's up to Liverpool now.

Arsenal- Arshavin deal falls through. Arshavin is going back home :razz:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Shay Given completes 7mn pound move to City
What? This is not good. I really don't want to see an excellent keeper like Shay to play in the Championship. :D

Let's face it, these refereeing blunders have gone too far. Riley's decision could cost us the title. Mike Riley and Rob Styles should be kicked out. And IMO, we should have TV replays just like Cricket, so that if one team is not happy with the ref's decision, they can appeal and the ref can watch the TV replay and change his decision. Remember last season when Kalou scored a goal against Newcastle, which was clearly offside? Allardyce lost his job then. And yeah, I don't know what went through that goon Bosingwa's mind. And didja see Drogba? Absolutely no effort from him.
While I agree to your point regarding refreeing blunders however I don't think TV replays should be used since that would painfully slow for a fast paced sport such as Football and not to mention that the "TV Referee" would still to susceptible to mistakes, maybe even more so. They need to think of something innovative IMO.
Unfortunately technology hasn't evolved as much as to analyse the match at real time. But technology should be used for determing goals (when the ball is doubtful to be in or out).
As for bookings and stuff, I think the referees need some common sense...that would be enough. Unfortunately, common sense is something which quite a large no. of people lack.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Arey yaar how did you change the Display Name? I requested the mods/admin but.....no luck here.
Request to mods: Just change it to "Rahim" instaed of rahimveron

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^Arey yaar how did you change the Display Name? I requested the mods/admin but.....no luck here.
Request to mods: Just change it to "Rahim" instaed of rahimveron
Because everybody hates ManU supporters. :D

Kiddin'

The admins only have the power not the mods.
My old display name is my real name, and mainly as privacy concern, I asked the admins to change it and they did. :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
What? This is not good. I really don't want to see an excellent keeper like Shay to play in the Championship. :D
Think! Portsmouth, Blackburn, Newcastle, West Brom, Middlesbrough all have tough games ahead of them. IMO, City have the highest chances of winning/ getting draws in 8 out of their remaining 15 games. The other clubs won't be so fortunate. At the end of the season, IMO, Portsmouth will find themselves moving to the Championship, and City will still be in the Premier League. City could still get relegated, but if they focus on their game, they can get the points against clubs they're supposed to. What's your take? You think City will get relegated?
Now I'm telling ya, don't start saying I'm a City supporter. I'm just expressing my views.

While I agree to your point regarding refreeing blunders however I don't think TV replays should be used since that would painfully slow for a fast paced sport such as Football and not to mention that the "TV Referee" would still to susceptible to mistakes, maybe even more so. They need to think of something innovative IMO.
Unfortunately technology hasn't evolved as much as to analyse the match at real time. But technology should be used for determing goals (when the ball is doubtful to be in or out).
As for bookings and stuff, I think the referees need some common sense...that would be enough. Unfortunately, common sense is something which quite a large no. of people lack.
Of course, they needn't review the ref's decision all the time, but at times, when something is really doubtful, or when the ref commits a clear blunder, the TV replays must be brought in. We have the technology to do this, so why not? And yeah, the refs do need some common sense, which they're lacking. The F.A has to make refreeing a more attractive job, so more people will consider refreeing as a career.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I r back. Needed to get my head in the right place after yesterday's debacle. Went to a fans-forum. Found out, everyone there feels the same way as I do. :|

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Think! Portsmouth, Blackburn, Newcastle, West Brom, Middlesbrough all have tough games ahead of them. IMO, City have the highest chances of winning/ getting draws in 8 out of their remaining 15 games. The other clubs won't be so fortunate. At the end of the season, IMO, Portsmouth will find themselves moving to the Championship, and City will still be in the Premier League. City could still get relegated, but if they focus on their game, they can get the points against clubs they're supposed to. What's your take? You think City will get relegated?
Now I'm telling ya, don't start saying I'm a City supporter. I'm just expressing my views.
No I don't think they will be relegated, they will buy out their way out of relegation. :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arshavin deal is off :x
*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/arsenal/article5640509.ece
However the situation is reported to change every minute.This BS saga is at the max right now.
If we fail to land him and added to that the failure to strengthen the defence,the people doing transfer dealings should get a nice kick at the Arse-nal :x :))

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal's FA cup replay against Cardiff postponed due to snowfall
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/scaled/498x331/feb_09/gun__1233572571_emirates_snow06.jpg?ic=5f9aedT

red_devil

Back!
my relegation guess :

Stoke
West Brom

last spot up for grabs :D [ boro, blackburn main contenders....spuds n toon n $hitty just outside contenders]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
And Spuds have launched a 15mn pound bid for Keane. It's up to Liverpool now.
:
And latest I hear he is set for a medical towards White Hart Lane. :(
I would be really dissapointed if he leaves, I always admired him long before he became a red. :neutral:
*www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article5641439.ece

Rahim

Married!
Looks like Robbie Keane will return to Spurs and good news for him. As long as Rafa with his defensive mentality is at Anfield there is no chance of Keane being a hit. Just look at Kuyt!! Is he a striker anymore? Even he knows that.

@n6300: time to change ur siggy buddy as the forum seems be fast again :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Latest updates
Andrei Arshavin has completed his medical at Arsenal - but Zenit are still holding out for a payment from the player himself. :))
Liverpool and Tottenham have agreed on Keane's transfer fee.
Source The sun

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I forgot to post the same day, but the Bundesliga resumed few days ago and man how it is down to the wire. While Bayern München lost this weekend, Hoffenheim won and is 2 points clear of Hamburg and Hertha and 3 clear of Bayern.
I hope their good run continues. :)
Generally I support Bayern in the Bundesliga but this time I hope Hoffenheim win the Bundesliga.
BTW Read this nice story about Hoffenheim:
*www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2009/01/30/f-hoffenheim.html

Man City are you listening? :D

Liverpool and Tottenham have agreed on Keane's transfer fee.
Source The sun
:(

Well I guess it would be better for Keano to go back to Spurs. I wish him well.

^Not too much time left before the window closes, so they better hurry up.

With heavy snowfall having caused havoc on the roads and on public transport, making it difficult for players to travel, clubs have been given extra time to conduct medicals and settle on personal terms. They will, however, have to provide e-mail confirmation by 5pm that a transfer has been agreed in principle.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea To Hijack Tottenham Hotspur's Ricardo Quaresma Loan Bid

Chelsea have been a sleeping giant in the winter window, but could wake up from their slumber to destroy Tottenham Hotspur's attempt to lure Inter's Ricardo Quaresma to north London...

Tottenham Hotspur, on hearing that Chelsea have entered the race, have decided to pull the plug on any transfer. Their one and only deadline day deal will be Robbie Keane.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I'm really anguished...:(

This letter posted at one of our fan sites, virtually sums up my feelings:

“DEAR Mr. Keane,

On behalf of Liverpool Football Club, I apologise for the way you’ve been treated. When you not only signed for the club you supported as a boy, but were given the hallowed number 7 jersey in the process, it must have been a dream come true - but the way that dream descended into six months of nightmare was unfair and completely uncalled for.

To never being given a chance to find form was unfair. To be dropped and benched time and time again while having the burden of an unjustified price tag was also unfair. To be a part of a squad that no matter how you performed, how hard you trained, or how much heart you gave to the club was never going to matter.

You have remained professional throughout and showed signs of ‘making the grade’ with the goal at Arsenal and two more against Bolton, alas you we’re dropped for the next match and saw only 75 minutes of league action since.

I, and many others, wish you well on your return to Spurs - and can understand that your feelings towards the club you’ve always loved may have changed. Many of us have supported you, and wanted to see you get a fair chance, but it was never on the cards. Alas, you were just one of the toys thrown out of the pram during our manager’s month of madness, where he thought nothing of treating a consummate professional as a pawn in a political game just so he could prove his point and get his way.

See you at Anfield on the 24th of May.

You deserved better,
A Liverpool Fan“
*www.thisisanfield.com/columnists/2009/02/an-open-letter-to-robbie-keane/

And I am really afraid...the final match of the season of ours is against Spurs...How ironical it would be if he scored in that game and well... :cry:

Top Bottom