• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This window has been BS for Arsenal.Arshavin deal was a distant 2nd or 3rd priority and even that seems to be going nowhere let alone the long awaited replacement for Flamini. :|

red_devil

Back!
ARSENE WENGER has urged the Premier League to scrap the January transfer window and give the smaller clubs a fighting chance.
The Arsenal boss says it is wrong for teams to buy their way out of trouble mid-season. And he claims constant transfer speculation has a destabilising effect on every top-flight team.

Wenger, who still hopes to sign Andrei Arshavin before Monday’s deadline, said: “It’s better to keep the transfer market completely closed in the season.The transfer window takes away the final chance for the smaller clubs to have a good season."

“All the teams battling Manchester City against relegation are at a big handicap as they don’t have the same finances.

and for once i have to agree with Wenger....This sort of "buying out of trouble" is indeed not a good phenomenon...atleast there should be some rule that should allow transfers from one league to another only and not within the league [ for the Jan window ]

This isn't how Man City and Spurs should be fighting relegation :rolleyes:

Scolari blames refs for form

:lol: i see him blaming Red Rom's money(or the lack of it) for his teams failure in near future :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^
I hope he keeps blaming the refs after their clash against us.:D

And let him make tactics for Dirk Kuyt alone, while Gerrard and Torres score...

red_devil

Back!
^ lol... i somehow feel that he 'made up' his fear for Kuyt .... possibly he wanted Rafa to think like you did [ assuming Rafa has the capacity to think that is] and make sure he plays Kuyt ... that way Chelsea might even have to worry of only 10 players :razz:

whatever be the case, I hope we win tonight and then you 2 draw tomorrow :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I hope We Win the match, if not we should lose that match. I simply don't want that we draw that game; that would simply be handing over the 18th title to ManUre, something which no Liverpool fan would want..., If we don't manage to win, Chelsea should win then, then I would wish Chelsea all the luck for the title...

We simply have to take a go for victory and nothing else...and after all playing at home counts for something, No?

Keeping my fingers crossed for Everton beating ManU...
ManU have to run out of steam so time or other...:D

red_devil

Back!
^ yup ... playing at home [in your case] means that you will be defensive and sit back and play 11 men in your own half and sub out Gerrard and Torres [if he starts] just to make sure that the 2 of them are fit enough to play for Liverpool till they're 100years old :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Damn where were Macca/ Shebbs/ Mase in the pre- match show in ESPN? I hated those two new guys. Especially the darker guy. I hated the way he kept saying "ah think blah blah....". Oh, and I hated the rest of his accent as well.

rofl this is line from Robbo Robson's blog.

"If the Liverpool players want to keep warm they can always place their hands either side of Rafa's head and thaw out in the steam coming out of his post-match ears."
:lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
10 men of Stoke City 1-0 ManCity :lol: :D

Great defending by Stoke. Played with 10 men for 50+ minutes and scored AFTER going down to 10 men!!

As for ManCity... Kaka is watching! :lol: :D

red_devil

Back!
^ you guys please think about killing off a game first...because it was only wigan, you escaped with a draw....you might not be lucky enough against the 'blues'....

[ gawd ! i so want us to win today ]

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Interviewer: "What are your thoughts about the game?"

Wenger: "I did not see ze incident"
Come on dude this is really getting lame:|It was somewhat funny 5 year back.Stop posting it in every post you make.
Moreover Wenger is not German,he speaks good English.
Coming to the match - The performance was a lot better this time around but we lacked the killer ball and Adebayor failed to finish some easy chances again.Aston Villa drew too so some respite there.

Rahim

Married!
Why are you guys using objectionable names for Arsenal? Sharm nahi aati!!!
BTW Wenger has said that sentence too many times, which will make it impossible to forget or not mention it as a side note :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ LOL!!! I do it deliberately to wind up Arsenal supporters, ya know!! And looks like it works every time. :D

About the game, why didn't Arsene start vPersie? Yes he is one booking away from missing a game, but that move seems to have cost you lot 2 valuable points.

Aston Villa 0-0 Wigan

Bolton 3-2 Spuds :lol: :D

Last edited:
Villa-Wigan was a dead rubber. :|
Villa had all the possession, Agbanlahor and Young created chance after chance and they even had former Wigan striker Heskey contributing a fair bit, but they still couldnt convert their chances.
In a way, I'm happy they drew :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Come on dude this is really getting lame:|It was somewhat funny 5 year back.Stop posting it in every post you make.
Moreover Wenger is not German,he speaks good English.
Coming to the match - The performance was a lot better this time around but we lacked the killer ball and Adebayor failed to finish some easy chances again.Aston Villa drew too so some respite there.

Oh wait! Zis ees Arsenal right! You play bootiful football. So you should score more goals in ze match. :D

Top Bottom