• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
4.50pm - Chelsea have denied TV reports they want to sign Inter Milan winger Ricardo Quaresma.
5pm - THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
BBC said:
1721: Arsenal fans, don't look: One of our news agencies is claiming that Zenit and the Gunners have failed to reach a deal on the transfer of Andrei Arshavin. It is only one source, though, so we will try and get more on that as and when we have it.
1728: Nervous, nervous moments for Arsenal fans, these. The Associated Press are saying Zenit spokesman Alexei Petrov believes the deal for Andrei Arshavin has broken down. We are awaiting confirmation, though.
WTF :x

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah heard that on twitter too... the deal apparently didn't happen...

[was following arsenalblog or something related to Arsenal which said so...not sure myself]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It`s just been announced by the Football Association that Chelsea`s Portuguese defender, Jose Bosingwa, will not face any disciplinary charges following the assault on Benayoun at Anfield on Sunday.

:D :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^
Look at the reasons:

"Referee Mike Riley has informed the FA that, while he did not see the incident himself, it was seen by his assistant Mo Matadar. No action was taken against Bosingwa by the officials.

"Under the FIFA Laws of the Game, the FA is prohibited from taking disciplinary action when incidents are seen at the time by the match officials."
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ I couldn't believe it when I read it!! What a bunch of muppets!! :D :lol:

On Sky Sports News, they are saying that Zenit will make a statement about Arshavin in an hour.

!!!

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
enough is enough .... the trouble started when there were talks abt we not playing sexy football and Roman also wanted the club to be more popular playing Barca kinda game.
Thats whn Jose Mourinho ran out of options and had to leave. Till then it was 3 points in the bag week in and week out.
i had criticized JM a lot once. Now i realize i was wrong. the 4-1-2-2-1 formation with genuine wingers (not Kalou and Malouda pleaseeee) is what we need. Bring back Robben and Duff and kick out Ballack and Deco.
all of Mourinho's effort in making a deadlock defence has been sent down the drain by stupid club policies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^
That is why sometimes we should trust our managers, no matter how much we disagree or when the manager shows inexplicable behaviour.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Latest reports from Sky indicate that Andrei Arhsavin's move from Zenit St. Petersburg to Arsenal is on the absolute verge of going through.

Few seconds later...

International news agency Reuters are now reporting that a Zenit spokesman has confirmed that Andrei Arshavin will not be joining Arsenal..
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The update from the Sky Sports News reporter at the Emirates is that "Arshavin is to all intents and purposes an Arsenal player". An agent involved in the deal has apparently claimed that all the paperwork has been filed and Arsenal believe they have their man...

!!!

Chelsea have signed Portuguese winger Ricardo Quaresma on loan from Italian giants Inter Milan until the end of the season.

Woot!! Anyone's better than that waste of space Malouda!!! :D

It's OFFICIAL!!

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce that we have signed Inter Milan winger Ricardo Quaresma on loan until the end of the season. The Premier League have confirmed the deal.

Quaresma joins us as the sixth Portuguese player in the first team squad, following the summer arrivals of José Bosingwa and Deco, who have also worked under manager Luiz Felipe Scolari at international level.

The 25-year-old winger can play on either flank, with his qualities of speed and finesse a regular problem for opposing defences.

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom