• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ :lol: finally some unity amongst Chelsea n pool supporters eh ?? good good :) hope you two are united enough to draw your game...

and everton beating MUFC at OT might just not happen guys...but i'm no one to stop you from day dreaming :D lagey raho :lol:

btw, where is Kl@w ?? no digs from him for today...

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Some more quotes :D

"The second half was a crazy game and when it is a crazy game you can't control things. Why was it crazy? Because it was crazy."
Rafa Benitez - not crazy about Liverpool's draw at Wigan.

"This is a football club that has been put together by I don't know who and I don't know how. It is a mish-mash of players. It is scary."
Harry Redknapp's Tottenham team frighten the life out of him.

"It was traumatic sharing a room with Pepe at Barca. He snored worse than anyone can imagine and I used to chuck shoes and boots at his head to shut him up. But when I woke him up he used to return fire and I took a few hits too!"
Everton's Mikel Arteta believes Pepe Reina is a shoo-in for Player of the Season. :lol:

"Who is Kris Boyd? This is the first time I have heard this name."
Lazio chairman Claudio Lotito with the ultimate put-down after his side's purported link with the Rangers striker.

"Can United please stop scoring? I have to text my mate the scores and I'll run up a huge bill at this rate."
Mark via text on BBC live text commentary.

Simon Brotherton: "How did the referee not see that foul?"
Paul Jewell: "Because it's Rob Styles."
BBC Radio 5 Live commentary during West Brom v Manchester United.

"It's good to be linked with players all over Europe."
Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce on reports linking him with Egyptian winger Mahmoud Abdul-Razek.

"Marouane Fellaini is suspended for today's match, so he is sitting in the stand watching today's game. I'd hate to be the poor sod behind him, though."
BBC Live Text. Liverpool v Everton. :lol: lol do ya get it?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Rio Ferdinand has launched a new magazine called - 'RIO'. So much for being witty and imaginative. :D :lol:

*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2009/jan/29/rio-ferdinand-manchesterunited/kevin_mcaleer-5892.jpg

And Fergie follows suit. :D

red_devil

Back!
spuds and p(f)ools alike :D

Anfield chief executive Rick Parry is writing a letter to the Premier League to complain about Tottenham’s conduct.

Parry is fuming after Harry Redknapp went public with his admiration for the Republic of Ireland striker.

Spurs boss Redknapp said earlier this week: “I won’t sit here and say I wouldn’t like to have Robbie Keane at my club because I would be a liar if I did.

“I have a lot of time for Robbie as a player and as a person, he’s fantastic. But he belongs to Liverpool so unfortunately it’s not an option.”

There is no suggestion that Spurs have made any contact with Keane but Liverpool feel Redknapp’s comments are tantamount to an illegal approach.

Parry’s anger is intensified by the fact Spurs chairman Daniel Levy accused Liverpool of tapping-up Keane before his £20.3m move to Anfield last summer.

Levy insis-ted the move was “not a transfer but an enforced sale” after Reds boss Rafa Benitez had publicly declared an interest in Keane on Liverpool’s official website.

Liverpool were forced to issue a grovelling apology and make a donation to Spurs’ official charity before the deal went through.

Now Parry believes Spurs are guilty of the same crime and could even demand a charity payment in return

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea sign Gokhan Tore

Chelsea have snapped up Turkish youth international Gokhan Tore.

The 17-year-old German-born winger arrived from Bayer Leverkusen, where he has been since the age of five.

Tore has agreed a three-and-half-year deal at Stamford Bridge and joins the Chelsea academy with immediate affect.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Dunno... With so many players being allowed to leave this season, looks like Scolari has some ideas about getting youth into the team.

Top Bottom