• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Offtopic: Shishir & Abhishek, If you go to play on Hellsheaven, do spectate *you_know_who*. And is there any new admin?
I will. And AFAIK, there aren't any new admins. I haven't been to the server in a long time.

And all of you can get a Ronaldo doll!!

If you're interested in the doll, visit *farm1.static.flickr.com/62/184135922_961455bcb3_o.jpg :D

Last edited:

sub1zero

Broken In
Is Everton vs Arsenal live on ESPN/Star? I checked espnstar.com. They have Mancity Toon game live. WTF?! Did they telecast Manure match today(early morning hrs)?

red_devil

Back!
I was referring to that comment you made on Kl@w's dream (including mine; which we do hope turns into a reality) coming to an end after ManUre's 5-0 win :p

you mean the dream of Chelscum going on top of the table ??

LOL !! first you scumbags have to win tonights game and get to 3rd position :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Ho ho ho!! The ManUre bags are at the top, hooray! :lol:

You ain't won nothing yet. And we ain't out of the title race yet. :D
Save the champagne. ;)

red_devil

Back!
never said that.... just stated the obvious....CFC is in 4th place while Villa are 3rd ... so you guys still have to win tonight to get to third ...and going by your home form it might just be a bit difficult ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ It's pretty tight, so anything is technically possible. Villa for the title, anyone? :rolleyes:

Chelsea vs Boro is not on TV. Streams beckon, then. :(

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Will Star Sports telecast the match? I'm still seeing the repeats of the Australian Open. :|
ESPN is broadcasting the City vs. Newcastle game though. :|

red_devil

Back!
haven't watched any match tonight but just saw the half time scores...

Wigan 0-1 pool

chelsea 0-0 boro

everton 0-0 arsenal

well, hope the score line stays pretty much the same [except the one involving pool...just hope Wigan nick one back...cos i dont see pool scoring or even trying to score after the first goal ;) ]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea 2-0 Boro 8) (KALOOOOOOUUUUU!!)

Wigan 1-1 Liverpool :D

Everton 1-1 Arsenal :lol: (Van Persie saves their Arse)

We move into 2nd and we must play Pool next. :D

I watched the game on a stream which was high quality but my stupid connection couldn't sustain it. The updates on Vital Chelsea were a lot better and I had a great time!! :D

red_devil

Back!
and now i guess the PL is shaping up right....

it was always between Man Utd and Chelsea... poor pool...rafa again wasn't KEANE :D :D

and as for Arsenal...hope Wenger saw ze goal :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
and now i guess the PL is shaping up right....

it was always between Man Utd and Chelsea... poor pool...rafa again wasn't KEANE :D :D
ManUre arrogance, eh? :mad:

Don't count us out just yet. We are down but certainly not out.
Febuary could hardly be worse then this nightmarish Jan.

We can still come back with a bang by win over Chelski at Anfield on Sunday.
And Everton certainly would hardly be a cakewalk for ManUre.
Come On Everton...:D

Yay!! We Won !! :D
I didnt see the match, but I did catch the goals online this morning. Thank God Kalou finally netted in the ball after so many shots shot wide.
Hope ManUre Vs. Everton plays well to our advantage :D (that is coming fixture,right?)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
RVP is such class,he is one of the few in the present XI to deserve the Arsenal shirt.
Too bad we never have our best players fit at the same time:(

The midfield was very weak again with Diaby Song and Denilson not performing.

It is true that we have so many injuries to crucial players like Walcott,Fab and Rosicky but the situation can be managed better using the available players.

Arsene should try with Vela on the wings and Nasri in the centre.

Last edited:
Top Bottom