• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@Joker- I was at my granny's house, now back.

Sunday's performance was bloody awful. We did much better against the same United at Moscow. In all the other bad games we had this season, at least we created chances, and only failed to score. But here, we didn't do anything with the ball.... Other than handing it away...
With all the problems we have right now, the last thing we need is a new manager. Scolari needs time to sort out all these problems, and I'm positive we'll be back on track.

red_devil

Back!
Arsenal_gunners said:
How much did he cost to United exactly?30+ million I guess?
If he goes he'll go in United history books as another massive flop.

he was [is] on loan at Utd and his owners [ MSI, i dont know who that is] want 32mn for him to make a permanent deal with Utd...

i personally feel that 32 mn is a bit too much for him... but u never know !!

anyways, some *fresh* news :
CRISTIANO RONALDO has agreed to join Real Madrid in the summer, according to reports in Spain

:D :D :D

Balague claims Real president Ramon Calderon has a budget of up to £105million for the deal.
Ronaldo would be paid an incredible £220,000 A WEEK if he did move to the Bernabeu.

if that 105mn price tag is true, Fergie better get rid of him [forget the virus fergie, sell RON for that much :D]

and Scholari finally owns up :p

CHELSEA boss Luiz Felipe Scolari has said his tactics are to blame for Chelsea's misfiring season.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Err... n6300.... In case you don't know, there's *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/default.stm or *www.football365.com or *www.espnstar.com for Football news :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
lol !! we now have a looserfools supporter too :D :D

Says a Manure fan? :D

Thank God this award wasnt given to undeserving Ronaldinho/Kaka as it was a couple seasons ago.
Kaka, undeserving!!! :rolleyes:
He deserved the award as that time as much Ronaldo does today. (yea, Ronaldo deserved the award, but he is still a %&%&%&%&%.... :p)

@digitized: Ignorance is bliss, innit? :|

Anyways, read this:

More like this one over here!

Hilarious!! :D

Finally some truth about Mr.Funguson.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Err... n6300.... In case you don't know, there's *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/default.stm or *www.football365.com or *www.espnstar.com for Football news :D

hey why would you want to deprive me of my early morning laughter ?? :confused:

those sites are like slow poison .. laughter is good for health and those sites deprive me of that :razz:

anyways, heres todays dosage of laughter :

Man City's £175m bid for Kaka

Milan would pocket £100m and Brazilian playmaker Kaka almost £75m for a five-year deal worth £15m a season — or £280,000 per week.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^OK fine, go ahead, have your laughs :D

BTW, I just thought, what proportion of TheSun's "news" actually turns out to be true :confused:

Kaka's negotiating with Man City is really true :p (according to BBC)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Well thats a Sun exclusive so I won't believe it,however they are often right regarding their 'smaller' transfer exclusives,like the one involving Jermain Defoe.

Rahim

Married!
Why he wants to ruin his career at a club which is fighting a relegation battle? Isnt Real Madrid attractive enough or Barca? This reminds me of the loose talk when Roman took over Chelsea and all the talk about hand-picking all the best players in the world back then and make a dream team with the likes of Davidz, Zidane,Figo,etc....and look how many greats did they bought?
We all know Mark Hughes will not be there next season and its a circus with newspapers linking almost anybody with any other club. Its free for all!!

Carlos Tevez should move on to save his career, been wasted at United since the arrival of Berbatov

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
ManCity are NOT an attractive destination for a top player. Robinho had no other choice because Real MADrid only accepted City's bid, and he had already burned his bridges with Madrid. Kaka is in no such situation. Unless he wants to prove himself in the Championship instead of the Champions League. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^^ Exactly. Great Teams are not made by hand picking various great players and making them play together but by knitting together a good set of players who get together and work as a team. Look at Hokenheim.

red_devil

Back!
i dont think any of the good players would want to join City and play to stay up in the PL..imagine Robinho playing in the championship :D
He'll pwn every team there and might even score 50+ goals :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Manchester City 'cannot buy Kaka with ridiculous wages'

*www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01238/kaka_1238531d.jpg

With speculation mounting that City will pay whatever it takes to lure the 26-year-old away from Milan, Kaka's spokesman, Diogo Kotscho, has stepped in stating the player will not be swayed by money and that he will only join City if they prove they can achieve even greater goals than the Rossoneri.

Kotscho told Corriere dello Sport: "To accept Manchester City, Kaka wouldn't do a matter based on money, but to the competitiveness of the English side.

"Ricky would like a strong side. He would never do something like Robinho, who, just to earn more, contented himself with not a winning solution."

Ouch!! :D

Luiz Felipe Scolari axes Dider Drogba

*www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01238/didier-drogba_1238362f.jpg

Drogba has been left in no doubt about Scolari’s anger. Actions will speak even louder than strong words. Anelka will start against Southend with Drogba left behind in London. “I have looked at many games with Anelka and I have looked at the last few games with Didier,’’ Scolari said. “When I have given four or five chances then there is no room for questions.”

You tell him, Felipao! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom