• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^ 10M i guess..well if he gets him for this price i think he'd be a good buy..that is if he can adapt to the BPL..
and yes anybody heard that walcott contract story??well i dont have the link right now but it seems that Arsenal havent offered him a contract yet and he thinks he's being taken for granted..and plus there is a loophole in FIFA rules which could allow him to move for just 500K..

red_devil

Back!
^ haven't heard that story but if its true, then poor Arsene :lol:

if its true, then i can say that the gooners haven't learnt anything from the Flamini episode :lol:

red_devil

Back!
@ Arsenal_gunners, c'mon admit it...wenger took flamini for granted .... he must have thought that no club would be make an attractive offer for Flamini...

it was Wenger's mistake..

Rahim

Married!
Dont say anything to Arsenal_Gunners as you might know he doesnt like to blame Wenger or Arsenal, its always the other party who is at fault.

Rahim

Married!
Arsenal ki jai ho!! Khush? :D

FourFourTwo magazine have published their English football rich list and, as expected, Manchester City's mega-rich owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan has usurped Chelsea supremo Roman Abramovich to top the table.

1 Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nayan - Manchester City - £15bn
2 Lakshmi Mittal and family - QPR - £12.5bn
3 Roman Abramovich - Chelsea - £7bn
4 Joe Lewis - Tottenham Hotspur - £2.5bn
5 Bernie and Slavica Ecclestone - QPR - £2.4bn
6 Stanley Kroenke - Arsenal - £2.245bn
7 Alisher Usmanov - Arsenal - £1.5bn
8= Lord Grantchester & The Moores Family - Everton - £1.2bn
8= Dermot Desmond - Celtic - £1.2bn
10= Lord Ashcroft - Watford - £1.1bn
10= Malcolm Glazer and family - Man Utd - £1.1bn

United's owners down at 10 is a bit of a surprise.:eek:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ looking at that rich list, why doesn't Lakshmi Mittal buy a team in the PL ??

He probably has enough money to even buy Man Utd [ or any of the big 4 for that matter]..

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@ Arsenal_gunners, c'mon admit it...wenger took flamini for granted .... he must have thought that no club would be make an attractive offer for Flamini...

it was Wenger's mistake..
I'll admit that it was Wenger's mistake. To let Flamini go was the biggest mistake by Wenger. Wenger could have given what Flamini wanted and if Wenger would have been willing to keep him, he could have sat down with him and *negotiated*. :| May be he tried, but he still looked less than interested to keep him.

Last season, it was the Fabregas-Flamini combination which made us to lead the Premier League for more the 70% of the season. Flamini doing the tackles effectively and Fabregas with his passing ability building the attack and creating chances.

Hleb has not been missed and infact Nasri has done more than what Hleb could do. I'm just thinking what Hleb could have done against the Mancers. Passed the ball?

Toure has lost his pace, otherwise he was very good before. :(

Reinforcements needed? Surely yes. :| And yes, thesun.co.uk reporting that Zenit have reduced the asking price for Arshavin to 12m pounds which looks more practical now. :)

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ finally a gooner who admits the facts :)

no new deal for Tevez ??

i'm not so sure if he should be let go....yes we have Berba n Rooney but I'd still like to see Tevez in the mix...

but on the other hand 32mn is a bit too high a price for Tevez ...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ looking at that rich list, why doesn't Lakshmi Mittal buy a team in the PL ??

He probably has enough money to even buy Man Utd [ or any of the big 4 for that matter]..

Laxmi Mittal owns QPR (Queens Park Rangers in the Championship, English football's 2nd division) along with Bernie Ecclestone (the F1 President).

Rahim

Married!
When you have deep pockets, there is a higher chance of being robbed...think about Spurs robbing United with Carrick & Berbatov or Leeds with Rio.
Vidic has been the most important signing after Van Der Sar.

@Kl@w: How will it affect you the fall of Satyam?

Last edited:
Top Bottom