• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Sparky has £100m kitty

even if he gets all the players he wants :

Roque Santa Cruz, Craig Bellamy, Chelsea left-back Wayne Bridge, Arsenal centre-back Kolo Toure and Everton defender Joleon Lescott and Shay Given...

how much would Man City have improved ?? they might just get out of relegation thats all... nothing more...and once the owners spend that amount of money now, wonder if they can splash out some more cash in the next transfer season when there is a possibility of getting some big players !!!

these oiled idiots have so much money :rolleyes:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ESPN Star have lost the FA cup TV rights in India to Sony pix that will show a movie instead of Arsenal vs. Plymouth :x
It is ridiculous really,not showing the 10 times FA cup winners playing even when the time slot is free.

iinfi

mekalodu
^^too bad...
i dont understand who givs telecast rights to channels which are not sports channels.
is it Sky or prasar bharti which is responsible for the bidding and assigning rights?

J

Joker

i also support Arsenal. :)

Chelsea punish the whining striker

Last edited by a moderator:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Wayne Bridge could be moving to Man City... He was a good bloke, but it's better for him to move on because he has hardly any chance of re-taking his left-back slot any time soon. :(

Yuri Zhirkov on his way to Chelsea?

Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is ready to turn to CSKA Moscow’s Yuri Zhirkov after last night agreeing to sell defender Wayne Bridge to Manchester City for £12million.

Full back Bridge is due at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday to thrash out personal terms, thus ending what has been a largely frustrating five-and-a-half-year stay at Stamford Bridge.

And he sees Zhirkov, nicknamed ‘Russia’s Ronaldinho’, as a versatile replacement for a player he has been reluctant to see leave.

Yuri Zhirkov on his way to Chelsea?

Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari is ready to turn to CSKA Moscow’s Yuri Zhirkov after last night agreeing to sell defender Wayne Bridge to Manchester City for £12million.

Full back Bridge is due at the City of Manchester Stadium on Friday to thrash out personal terms, thus ending what has been a largely frustrating five-and-a-half-year stay at Stamford Bridge.

And he sees Zhirkov, nicknamed ‘Russia’s Ronaldinho’, as a versatile replacement for a player he has been reluctant to see leave.

Last edited:
^^
We've got too many good players for one position, that led to Bridge getting just a few games every year. I mean, with Terry, Alex, Carvalho, Bosingwa, Ferrara and Cole already in the defence, it would be pretty hard for Bridge to get a game.
Thus, we lose another player because of this issue :|
Anyway, hope Big Phil has played his cards right this time (like he did with Deco, Bosingwa)

Rahim

Married!
i also support Arsenal. :)
Welcome to the pie-throwing-pitch...err...thread :D

Chelsea's big guns are going through a rough patch just like any other team :p
"Form is temporary, Class is permanent" as we hear so much with our kirkitt commentators :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Given ready to quit toon.... :D

“Having served the club loyally for over 11 years, Shay feels compelled to consider his position in the light of the interest being expressed in him by Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham.”

Man City fine... but Arsenal ?? he wont be the first choice and i dont think he'd want to go to a team where chances of him starting would be very less !!

Rahim

Married!
^I hope Chelsea learns the importance of investing in young players than buying super grand-daddys (no offence).

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Given ready to quit toon.... :D

Man City fine... but Arsenal ?? he wont be the first choice and i dont think he'd want to go to a team where chances of him starting would be very less !!
He will be easily the first choice at Arsenal if we buy him.He is the best in PL after Cech and maybe Reina.Almunia is good but he can't command his defenders that well.
But I don't think Wenger will buy him as he promoted Almunia and even made him captain:|

red_devil

Back!
^ thats why i said he might not get a lot of starts....

and finally Fergie has gone on and bought those couple of youngsters...there was so much speculation wrt them joining Man U....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
IF Wenger buys him he will play every game.

*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-i-am-not-interested-in-shay-given
So we are sticking with Almunia as expected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom