• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Drogba's goal was very well taken. He played much better than he did in the away game against Bordeaux. We had to grind out this result. Cluj were one of the few teams who didn't park the bus in front of goal against us. :D

I hope Carvalho returns soon. The defence looks shaky without him.

iinfi

mekalodu
cluj didnt v the finishing prowess. there were enough voids in Chelsea defense which a better team wud taken advantage of and scoreline wud v been similar to that of what happened in Rome. whn essien comes back ... ballack and deco sud not play!! if they do .. not more than 50-60 mins.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Next up: West Ham at home.

Zola (THE GOD) returns.... OMG.... *smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_d6fe3d65.gif

iinfi

mekalodu
*smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_d6fe3d65.gif

he he he .... i stole ur new smiley

both arsenal and manu down @ HT

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
2nd in the group is actually better than topping it:D We can face Roma,Bayern Munich,Panathinaikos,Barca or Real in the next round.Only team that worries me is Barca,they are tearing teams apart.Real is a joke since they got Ramos:lol:

Oh I forgot Panathinaikos have been 'reserved' for Chelsea:|

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
it doesnt really matter if you finish 1st or 2nd..atleast this time..becasue many good teams have finished second..and plus chelsea will get the away leg as the second one...and given our away form this could as well be a blessing in disguise..
and yes Drogba was awesome in the match..not just the goal..the energy he brought in was great..chelsea were a completely different team after that..

the only team i dont want chelsea to face is Bayern..because i like Bayern as much as I like chelsea, so it will be difficult to watch..

Real is a joke since they got Ramos:lol:
ok look at it this way..Ramos had a poor time in the league but he still won the CC with spurs..took them to europe..He got them a cup..and as mentioned above he had problems with his language..I think he is suitable for RM..

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ playing in the CC isn't exactly similar to playing in the CL... besides with RM he also has a whole lot of pressure to deal with...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea's Alex asks for move

Brazil defender Alex has told Chelsea he wants to leave the club in January.
The 26-year-old has played 12 games this season and is reportedly looking for regular first-team football.
"I told Chelsea a few days ago that I wanted to leave," he was quoted as saying in The Sun.
"There are many options. But I have to think them through and see if Chelsea will let me leave in January."
Alex moved to Stamford Bridge from Santos in 2004 but spent three years on loan at PSV Eindhoven because of work permit problems.
He is behind England captain John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho in the Chelsea pecking order

Rooney Stamped On Me - Aalborg's Risgard

"He was jumping on my chest. Anywhere else but here and it would have been a red card," Risgard said in the Daily Mail.

"Referees are frightened to punish players here at Old Trafford, especially players like Rooney. I can see the marks on my chest, big marks.

"He apologised, so it's okay. But there was another incident when he used his arm and hurt one of our players."

The incident is sure to be investigated by UEFA's match review panel, meaning Rooney could yet incur a ban - which would rule him out of at least the first leg of United's last-16 clash.

Watch this video for the incidents:

*uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqhVlN2YAA

What a petulant brat!!! :mad:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
KOP boss Rafa "Liverpool won't win the title"

now did i read anywhere that Rafa wants to extend his pool contract ?? if that is the case, then after what he has said, i see a new TOP KOP next season :D

Now see who's talking....
Avram Grant says Chelsea stars are 'childish’
Duh...thats why you were chucked out.... :p
Anyway, that article also says that Big Phil had a word with Alex about his request to leave the club. What say guyz?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I wouldn't care much about what Grant says now. He has been out of a job for a few months and is desperate to land either the Sunderland or the Portsmouth job. All these comments are just to raise his profile and remind club owners that he is still there. :D

^^
That article was mainly for Big Phil's talks with Alex rather than Avram Grant. But since Avram did make the headline, I had to quote that. :|
I cant help but feel for Alex, about 10 games in the entire season so far for someone who is as talented as the rest of the defence can be demoralizing.
Even so, I hope that Scolari manages to convince him to stay

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^

The club have denied that Alex has handed in a transfer request. Also, they're saying that no player will be allowed to leave unless the club thinks it is appropriate. Alex can't be a part of the first choice defence as long as Carvalho is there and he knows it. This term, Carvalho got injured, which allowed Alex to take his place. Then, Alex himself got injured and in came Ivanovic. We need 4 central defenders in any case, so there is hardly any chance of Alex leaving the club in January.

Top Bottom