• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Why would someone WTF about Rosicky!We are used to such news :(
He is what we need right now on the wing but his rehab will be even more difficult than Eduardo's.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Real Madrid sack Schuster, replace him by Juande Ramos

Madrid have announced that they have dismissed their coach on Tuesday morning and reports suggest that Juande Ramos has been installed and will take training at the club this afternoon.

Now that's called luck!!! From almost relegating the Spuds, to landing the Madrid job! Nice going, Juande! :D

=================================================================

The Rosicky Saga

"There is no deep problem with Tomas. He has a problem with his hamstring but it is not torn. He got a kick at Fulham and the inflammation around his tendon provokes some pain but we feel it's a question of days, not weeks" - Arsene Wenger on Tomas Rosicky, January 28.

"I am optimistic that before Christmas you will see him in a good shape" - Arsene Wenger on Tomas Rosicky, September 19.

"In the next two months he should be back but what date, nobody knows" - Arsene Wenger on Tomas Rosicky, September 26.

"We are not pessimistic about the future of his career but we still need more patience. If he comes back before Christmas we have done very well but I think we can achieve that, that in December he can play again" - Arsene Wenger on Tomas Rosicky, October 5.

"He should be back after Christmas" - Arsene Wenger on Tomas Rosicky, October 24.

"The situation looks very positive. They have taken a lot of scar tissue out of his leg and the vibes I got from the surgeon were very positive. I think he could return between six to eight weeks" - Arsene Wenger on Tomas Rosicky, November 12.

"He's doing rehab at the moment. He's back here on December 17 and then hopefully we can start to work with him. But it's a long-term prospect - maybe March at the earliest" - Arsene Wenger on Tomas Rosicky, December 8.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
@TWC, the WTF was meant at Villa trying to move over to Man City!
<i thought it was obvious so didn't elaborate earlier...>

and LOL poor chap... him and even Hargreaves..(not so much RVP ;) )

{ him == rosicky situation and no one else :p }

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMG OF ALL THE PEOPLE - Ramos?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Maybe because of his time as Sevilla manager but they can't ignore the fact that he f*cked up Tottenham's season in just 10 games lol

iinfi

mekalodu
i think Ramos's problem whn in london was that he didnt learn to spk english well. noone understood what he said.
btw is our game on Ten or Zee??? Ten's site says its live there!! hope they dont change to zee....
stupid big tv doesnt giv zee sports :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
i think Ramos's problem whn in london was that he didnt learn to spk english well. noone understood what he said.
btw is our game on Ten or Zee??? Ten's site says its live there!! hope they dont change to zee....
stupid big tv doesnt giv zee sports :(

Even Tata Sky doesn't have Zee Sports. Fortunately today's match is on Ten Sports from 12:30 onwards.

Rahim

Married!
Tuesday Night Schedule: (All Time IST)
Ten Sports - 0:30 - 3:15 UEFA Champions League - Chelsea v CFR Cluj
3:15 - 5:30 UEFA Champions League - PSV v Liverpool
Zee Sports - 1:00 AM UEFA Champions League: PSV v Liverpool Live

Wednesay Night Schedule:
TenSports - 0:30 - 3:15 UEFA Champions League:- Porto v Arsenal
3:15 - 5:30 UEFA Champions League : Man U v AAB
Zee Sports - 1:00 AM UEFA Champions League: Man Utd v AaB Live

@iinfi: It seems you have be awake till the wee hours to catch the match on Ten Sports, delayed though, while to rub it in the match will be shown live on Zee Sports :(
Pray that Ten Sports live up to its shoddy reputation, mess up and switch the matches :))

@Klaw: Kaisii preparation hai tere Big Phil kiii? :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Drogba n Anelka to start ?? its possibly for first time under scholari i guess :|

and btw, would Chelsea be out of CL if they lose ? {or is there any half chance ? if Roma win/lose can they get through ? }

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^We won't be out even if we lose, but we will be if Bordeaux beat Roma. To secure our place in the next round, we just have to win.

Sadly, I can't watch tonight's game 'coz I've got to get up early morning tomorrow to study. :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ronaldo joins Corinthians

Former Real Madrid and Milan star Ronaldo has signed for Corinthians, the Brazilian club have announced.

The transfer has been confirmed by Corinthians' general manager Antonio Carlos, who has stated: "It is all true, the contract was signed. President Andres Sanchez met with Ronaldo last week."

Ronaldo, who signs on a free transfer due to his unattached status, has not played in his Brazilian homeland since leaving first club Cruzeiro for PSV Eindhoven of Holland back in 1994.

iinfi

mekalodu
not a gr8 display ..
drogba = vvs laxman/azhar.... (both hit a century or score whn people start shouting abt kicking them out of the team)

btw what was a serial criminal doing in ten sports studio???

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
So that Cluj guy was silenced after all. We're going to the next round, and that's good news for us. The fact that Essien will be coming back will only make things better. There was poor defending on Cluj's part.
My friend who watched the game told me Drogba was looking good. Is that really so?

Top Bottom