• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^^ never said it was great to watch !!

it was good one in the sense that it fetched us 3 points when in all likelihood we were dropping 2 !!

K

Keithxm23

Yeah. Lucky Goal. I think Sunderland deserved a point from the game. Considering the tough times their having right now, they deserved something from the game.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yeah I feel sorry for Sunderland. I kinda liked those guys.

And BTW, Pompey owner Alexandre GAYdamak has put his club up for sale.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Yeah. Lucky Goal. I think Sunderland deserved a point from the game. Considering the tough times their having right now, they deserved something from the game.

dude...if u mean that playing a game with a 1-9-0-1 formation deserves a point then that is no way the right approach!! they should have had atleast some intent of going forward..or if and when they got the ball, they should have atleast had possession of it rather than giving the ball away cheap and again begin to sit back!!

i just hope in CL all teams that u guys face play a 1-9-0-1 formation(specially at the bridge) ...then you will understand the true frustration associated with it !!

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Why such hatred towards Cristiano? If he ever comes in front of you, the first thing you would do is get his autograph!!

Damn i am missing all the matches :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Why such hatred towards Cristiano? If he ever comes in front of you, the first thing you would do is get his autograph!!

Damn i am missing all the matches :(
What?Autograph?His? LOL
No I won't.

Ferguson hates Ronaldo too?
"There was no need for him to come to the bench, though. The best thing is to get treatment straightaway. It was the sensible thing to do."

Rahim

Married!
^Sigh...Another joins the band. I am sick of this. Bhaiya why not open a Bhawishwaani Shop and dont forget to buy a parrot :) Too many fortune-tellers lately.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"Rosicky will be out for days, not weeks" - Arsene Wenger when Rosicky got injured. :D :D :D

That was 14 months ago, by the way. :D

Last edited:
^Sigh...Another joins the band. I am sick of this. Bhaiya why not open a Bhawishwaani Shop and dont forget to buy a parrot :) Too many fortune-tellers lately.
I'm just sick of the "Ronaldo is Great, Ronaldo is Great" fad :p .
Anywho, fuhget it.
I heard Rosicky will be out for months......

New Development:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2017444.ece
DAVID VILLA’S agent has flown in for talks about making a £60m move to Man City
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom