• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ lol... nice thing said abt C(a)shly Cole... :grrr...: i think he will certainly make a desperate move to Man City...for "thoda more paisa ka bheek" offer..lol...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Lukas podolski and Bastian Schweinsteiger for Drogba and Kalou. i feel malouda is better than kalou

We musn't sell Kalou. He's got an instinct for scoring goals and that always helps. With time, he'll grow up to be a good player. The only thing about him which irritates me is he gets offside a lot. He's said that he likes Chelsea a lot, and would like to continue despite getting lesser number of games to play.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^absolutely...even I dont think Kalou should go..he's got potential...i was a huge admirer of malouda but seriously barring one or two appearances he hasnt shown anything..plus he's a bit too selfish even by striker standards..so i wouldnt mind him leaving..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
On current form, Malouda is way better than both Kalou and Joe Cole. Kalou has had potential in him since the past 2 years, but till date his finishing is absolutely woeful. Joe Cole is simply out of form, so he's not such a big problem. If my guess is correct, none of these players (Kalou & Malouda) will depart in January because we are already short of personnel. However, Drogba might just pack his bags and leave.

red_devil

Back!
SUPER SUNDAY today :D

my prediction :

Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Man Utd 2-1 Man City.

( lets see how far this one can be true ;) )

any prediction from the others ?

(btw, Where is @Rahimveron ?? haven't seen him around for a long time)

AND ::

18:55 --- Manchester City vs. Manchester United

21:25 --- Chelsea vs. Arsenal

both on ESPN

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Man City 0-1 Man Utd

Ronaldo sent off :D :D :D

Amazing last few minutes, esp. Joe Hart rushing back to make a save :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
watched the game...in the end 10 of us were good enough for city :)

and Ronaldo sent off (2nd yellow) for using his hands instead of his head...i couldn't exactly make out (bad stream :( ) but wasn't he pushed in the back ??

and my prediction ( 2-1 utd) came wrong.. but hope chelsea lose to arsenal today... we need a 4 horse race (mathematically, atleast :p )

oh and the last save the GK just got lucky :D ...

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
watched the game...in the end 10 of us were good enough for city :)

and Ronaldo sent off (2nd yellow) for using his hands instead of his head...i couldn't exactly make out (bad stream :( ) but wasn't he pushed in the back ??

and my prediction ( 2-1 utd) came wrong.. but hope chelsea lose to arsenal today... we need a 4 horse race (mathematically, atleast :p )

oh and the last save the GK just got lucky :D ...

No push. He was gesturing that he heard a whistle. :D
And the GK was lucky, but if Giggs had shot at the first opportunity instead of passing it to Rooney, it could have been a goal. :p

red_devil

Back!
^ ooohh :D
yeah giggs should have taken a shot instead of passing.. but i guess his brain didn't trust the power in his foot :D but finally it is 3 points in the bag.. lets improve GD against weaker teams :p

anways, i was very impressed by Rafael Da Silva's performance.. he played really well against Robinho ;)

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^omg..yes..he had a nice chance..could have done something..but then i guess he's been seeing "THE RONALDO FILES"..

wtf???????????????????????????????:-(
referee wake up..that was about a foot off..

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
omg :-O :-O
nooooooooooo....

2-0..
theres still time..I never thought i'd say this..

no..this really shouldnt have happened..

Last edited:
Top Bottom